Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
files are deleted after receiving abuse

can u tell me, what is this??
that you do not understand? You will be moved to the interest rate automatically if your efficiency drops below 25%. Note that you can not then register a new account at the tariff of maximum

Last edited:
files are deleted after receiving abuse

that you do not understand? You will be moved to the interest rate automatically if your efficiency drops below 25%. Note that you can not then register a new account at the tariff of maximum
still cant understand..pls explain

Your earnings depend on the effectiveness. efficiency depends of a total sales and total downloads. Maximum efficiency is obtained when the maximum volume of sales and a minimal amount of downloads. Your effectiveness is reduced because of the small total sales to increase your efficiency, increase the number of sales.

As I'm using PPD; so, to increase my efficiency I need more downloads, otherwise my earning table won't be the same as said in the PPD plan & it'll b like percentage earning; which means if I earned $10/1000 for a file, thn aftr my efficiency come to 10% it'll be like $1/1000 for that file..m I right?

As I'm using PPD; so, to increase my efficiency I need more downloads, otherwise my earning table won't be the same as said in the PPD plan & it'll b like percentage earning; which means if I earned $10/1000 for a file, thn aftr my efficiency come to 10% it'll be like $1/1000 for that file..m I right?
Now plan PPD have rating. rates in the table are correct for 100% efficiency

If you have less downloads, then stay away from letitbit, it won't be counted even if unique. Letitbit/shareflare only count if you have huge downloads.
I don't works with them, I got one premium sale, they told me it never possible to switch?
think about it.

Some user complain that they can't not purchase using credit card.
Error:
You can't pay using Credit Card.
Whith any problems go here
Please check and fix it Shareflare
Thank you!

Hi ShareFlare,
I want to change plan my account [18313852 | normal] from "Second partnership programm (Normal)" to "Third partnership programm (Maximum)".
THANKS

Dear our partners!
Not so long time ago, we received a huge amount of traffic from Spain that is not being paid by our partners because it cheats with our arvertisement system. It can be because of appearance of program that allows to download links from our service for free. First of all it influences the earnings of webmasters that work with us, because of appearance of such a free program, there is no need to buy premium accounts for users from Spain. Our team asks all of our partners, if you know anything about it, please tell me somehow in PM. Both of us are interested in that!

how much time to get payment after request (webmoney)??
payment on the next day. Saturday and Sunday, payment is not executed

How could I change Password????
http://shf.wm-panel.com/wm-panel/User/remind
A new password will be sent to your email

mamed986@yahoo.com :
Account has been blocked!
fcblover87@yahoo.com
asmaamotawee@ymail.com

when i requested Money >>>> My account has been blocked

Why ?????????????????