Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wadibahi, it's supposed to be 30 days but from my experience all files that are not downloaded 20-50 times at least get corrupt after a few days. It just can't be a coincidence that not even 1 of my popular files that are downloaded a lot is ever corrupt but the unpopular files die all the time with no reason, even if I uploaded them a week or 2 ago.

Right now I am reuploading, fingers crossed they don't get corrupt again by tomorrow :facepalm:

oh sorry I give helpful info again, I forgot that I wasn't going to help anymore :))

No, they don't have premium for uploaders, only for downloaders

It doesn't matter you are premium or not, your files need to be popular always :))

And if you wonder why, think of it, some guys have so many TB of files that they will waste a whole server for storage of files, many of which are probably almost never downloaded, and all that for 7$ or less a month. I think that you are aware a server costs much more than 7$ and they obviously are short of servers right now.

Whereas if all files on that server are downloaded regularly, they can earn so much more from premium users downloading these files, so it's pretty smart what they do.

Last edited:
maymun mdrrr you are in staff shareflare I am sure just say this you are too well informed for a free user !!!!!!

Other user please some one have PROBLEM WITH ftp upload I cant upload ???

I already said many times that I read their official forum in Russian, there's a lot of info there, Russian guys are more talkative than you, and admins talk more in Russian too. ;) Plus most questions were answered in this thread too, but you are lazy to read back.

Btw, if Shareflare wants to pay me salary for doing support for them, I really won't mind it :))

now that's one thing I can't help you with because I upload everything via RU and don't use FTP

but from what I read here and there, you might be luckier with your uploads if you use Skymonk instead of FTP, it always finds a free server and files are uploaded with md5 usually

I use now Skymonk but I have the same problem upload is so slow (500 Ko/s) maximum

For example I upload with uploaded.To (5 Mo/s) ??

yes but it's the peak hour now, uploaded.to limits all downloads right now only to premium users (just go to some ul.to link and try to download it) but shareflare allows all free users to leech any time multiple files with skymonk... so you just can't compare the 2 sites you know

Some one can explain me this :

673787419.png

Predicted status: Gold realy why I sale many premium acount its a scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was also explained many times before, they pay you up to 70% of your sales, which is a lot more than the 60% you'd be getting if you are PPS tariff.

So here is your calculation:
70% of 371.85$ is 260.30$

and you already earned 256.72+3.65=260.37$

which obviously is more than 70% already so unless you start making more sales in 5 days you will be paper status like me :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back