Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
????

I can look my states but not my files ????

480058285.png

thanks for another fast payment, this week I requested a payout every evening from either Shareflare or Letitbit and the money is always in WebMoney in under 24 hours B-) so even if they deleted a whole heck of my files, they are still number 1 for me =)

The same problem is here I cant look my filemanager pffff what this amateur site ---____-----"

Upload is bad and instable many problem always bug, and only payout to paypal realy Its very bad and I think that SharefLARE will stop soon --__--"

:)):)):))
they don't even allow users and downloads from USA

I am not very much in Europe but I get paid daily... not to paypal but to webmoney... and I withdraw the money from it the same way every Pakistani can do it - via another service, not directly but you prefer shareflare pays all your transactions, that's the big problem :D

so just keep talking nonsense here because they delayed your 15$ payment to alertpay (because alertpay limited it, it's not their fault), most other sites pay several weeks later, you know that very well

Last edited:
Shup up you dont talk with me FakeMan you are a member of staff shareflare this site is bad and I have many problem with upload and payement and people is ok with me and you always you are ok with shareflare its not normale then shut up for the last time and dont speak with me please

First I am not a man, and second I am just a user and I have problems too with the site but I can see they are working hard to fix all the problems, so repeating the same complaints over and over doesn't help them at all.

Just because I waste my time to answer the stupid questions of ignorant people like you doesn't make me staff of Shareflare.

You are a stupid gril you help shareflare and lost your time which is stupid you or me ? then shut up stupidGirl and dont help me or speak with me shareflare dont need you ok

LOL, look who's talking, the smart guy that can't even make a correct sentence... Don't worry about me, I have a lot of time. ;) But ok, I won't help anyone anymore when they ask, are you happy now.

dont help me girl

Yes I am very happy, no you help that you want, dont help me me I dont need your help you understand girl because you say anything and you know nothing about me I need help shareflare

And sorry for my bad english its not my language I use GoogleTranslate to talk.

^ how do you know she is a poor girl ? LOL. If it's the truth I'm a very poor man. I don't get many payment like her. And not a man doesn't mean a girl.

@Uper: maymun only tries to help you. If you don't like just ignore, don't talk like that.

@maymun: You are helping people. We (at least me) respect your help.

Why suddenly some of my files uploaded several days or weeks ago are labeled as
'File is corrupted. Please upload file again.'
?
Since so far there was no problem with them and have a lot of downloads?

Oh guys you are funny :)) I am not from Pakistan, I would just love to go visit there, I hope to earn a lot of money from Shareflare to buy me ticket =)

I have a lot of time because I don't need to go to work, I don't have children, and my husband is in the army now, so I am very alone. :'(

When I say I don't need to go to work, I stopped working 5-6 years ago because I earn more money online than with going to work (salary in my country is a joke), filesharing is something I do since October and I am not doing so well because I have principles and I don't leech and spam, but there are other easier ways to earn online, if you are poor and don't know how, then don't ask me because you hate me when I try to help you. :facepalm:

Oh, let me tell you a little secret that you didn't realize - Shareflare also uses google translator (or maybe some of them if it's not the same admin writing here), that's why they can't explain very well in details every time. I read their official forum in Russian and admins always explain better there.

@Maymun : I dont hate you, you help people and I like that :))

I love to earn money online at the moment all filehost seem to be unstable. Now I just can earn about 4$/day with Ul.to+ letitbit. I don't have many forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back