Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why no PAYPAL payments either???

You told me to PM you last week and still i have no funds. You told me i would be paid this monday. DID NOT HAPPEN.

Answer my question.

fuckedoff
When you order a payment?
We pay in paypal only on Mondays.To get the money on Monday, you need to request payment no later than Sunday. If you request a payment on Monday, you get it only next Monday

upload bad

ShareFlare you dont understand PayPal is not available in some contry and suspended all acount in this contry, why you dont add LibertyReserve, I am a big uploader I have min 6 sale premium acount and 1000 download in a day, But I cant receive money in paypal and Wm, I can receive in LibertyReserve and Alertpay please help your good custumer and thank you.

and another big problem in your site upload site dont work and ftp upload is so bad

Last edited:
It's quite impossible to upload to your host because everytime or should I say most of the time in the last week your server was totally full.

fuckedoff
When you order a payment?
We pay in paypal only on Mondays.To get the money on Monday, you need to request payment no later than Sunday. If you request a payment on Monday, you get it only next Monday

Are you joking??? i ordered alertpay 2 weeks back, then you told me i was one of the unlucky 8 that didnt get paid. SO i moved instantly to request paypal. Then still i was not paid with paypal on the following monday.

Must be easy enough to trace my account look through your pms i mean if i am one of the unlucky 8 then should be hard to find right??

Stop avoiding paying out and just send my paypal funds asap.

Are you joking??? i ordered alertpay 2 weeks back, then you told me i was one of the unlucky 8 that didnt get paid. SO i moved instantly to request paypal. Then still i was not paid with paypal on the following monday.

Must be easy enough to trace my account look through your pms i mean if i am one of the unlucky 8 then should be hard to find right??

Stop avoiding paying out and just send my paypal funds asap.
you request payment of 2012-02-20, Monday. Payment in paypal we only do on Monday. Did you find it difficult to understand that if you order the payment on Monday, we can not send them to you immediately? to get paid on February 20, you had to order it before February 20.
If you order payment in Monday, you will receive it only in next Monday.

Users can't login into letitbit(including myself). Could you please check?

What about the "Error please reupload" message about? Is it only for videos? Can we share those files too?

I was logged in to Letitbit all the time deleting dead links (9 more dead today :facepalm:), was locked out of the Shareflare admin for a while but now it seems ok both sites.

Hime, corrupt files are dead, and there are also many other dead files that don't have the corrupt symbol beside them, just check all your links, mine are dying all the time.

I was logged in to Letitbit all the time deleting dead links (9 more dead today :facepalm:), was locked out of the Shareflare admin for a while but now it seems ok both sites.

Hime, corrupt files are dead, and there are also many other dead files that don't have the corrupt symbol beside them, just check all your links, mine are dying all the time.
As I am seeing now, the links are all ok! I think it was just a misleading info set by corrupted system. Seems ok now except I didn't get any sales till now! :P

you request payment of 2012-02-20, Monday. Payment in paypal we only do on Monday. Did you find it difficult to understand that if you order the payment on Monday, we can not send them to you immediately? to get paid on February 20, you had to order it before February 20.
If you order payment in Monday, you will receive it only in next Monday.

No i don't find it difficult at all. It was request before this but i had to request it again it on the 20th because it had some how become unrequested.

I will await monday then and see what happens. Really if it is your problem you cant send someones money via alertpay by the time promised you should send it manually as soon as possible not make people wait and wait.

Luckily it is a very small amount so i care not. However if it was a large amount i certainly would not be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back