Sharefiles4u.com -Earn up to $25/1000 Downloads : 25% Premium sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebadik

FlashStream.in -Earn up to $15/1000 Downloads : 15% Premium sales : Bonus Program

logotop1.png

SHAREFILES4u.com now is Flashstream.in

Earn $15 for 1000 Downloads in Flashstream.in!

We are a flash video streaming hoster

We are excited to introduce the newest version of PPD( Pay per Downloads). And we invite both professional and newbie webmasters from all over the world to share in the profits from our mutual cooperation.

Anyone familiar with computers and internet gets a chance to quickly and easily earn money online. With sharefiles4u you can regularly upload interesting files and publish file links with their description on your personal or public resources - forums, blogs, directories and news portals. And that is all, then just simply monitor your statistics/Reports and watch how money flows to you!

We provide a flexible and smart rate scheme - a system that encourages one to achieve the best results ever possible. We pay for every 1000 downloads generated from each and every countries all around the world. First we split all the rates by file size, so there are 4 filesize groups, each one operating its own price for a 1000 downloads. Larger files are priced higher.

See the Rates Here :http://www.flashstream.in/pages/makemoney.html

Why FlashStream.in?

• We pay up to $15 per 1000 downloads
  • We count downloads from all countries.
  • We pay 15% for your referrals earnings.
  • We pay up to $10 per 10000 visitors from your sites (only USA and West Europe incoming users) - please contact administrator
  • We have BONUS program for active users (to 20 USD/week - only Western Europe and USA+Canada) - contact administrator

Country Groups

Tiers filesizes 0|150|700|1500 MB

Tier1 Countries US|CA|IT|DE|PL|SWE|SWI

0|5|10|15 USD

Tier2 Countries GB|AT |SP

0|3|8|10 USD

Tier3 Countries OTHER

0|1|3|5
USD /1000 down

Country Groups

• Tier 1 Countries Italy,Great Britain,Germany,Spain,Sweden
  • Tier 2 Countries USA, France, Austria,Canada,Poland
  • Tier 3 Countries All others from Wester Europe,Czechia,Slovakia,
Rules & Conditions

• We pay you 10% from the money earned from affiliates who you referred to the FlashStream.in.
  • We count every successfully completed download, but if a premium user downloads a file more than once, that will be counted as a single download. For anonymous and free users downloads are counted without limitations.
  • You can request payout anytime via PayPal,LibertyReserve. We process payments every 1-2 and 16-17 in month
  • Strictly prohibited copyright contenct !!
  • You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.

Unmetered Bandwidth per day

http://flashstream.in
Best of Luck !

Last edited:
106 comments
Nice.. the best streaming services atm. just maybe 400MB minimum is too high for videos but we'll see :)
Hope that there will be the same pay rates on embed :)

You've written me a pm that embed will be counted since 1.2. .. so is it working today? :) I have a tons of videos I want to upload. :))

100% SCAM

We are paying,
we waiting to a user submits information to this forum

this host is amazing! keep up the good work.

Do you know when the remote upload will work?

Hi

remote upload will work this weekend

You've written me a pm that embed will be counted since 1.2. .. so is it working today? :) I have a tons of videos I want to upload. :))

Hi
Embedded videos do not pay this service we are preparing

Today, all payments processed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back