Status
Not open for further replies.
23 comments
need non US based hosting, netherlands or luxembourgh, anyone try this host, UndergroundPrivate Offshore Shared Hosting people say they are good, but i dont trust empty words, so anyone try it??

i am their client thanks i found a professional hosting company.........:friends: everytime i make a support ticket they answer it in fast time not like the most shitty companies they trust only your pocket......... give them a try they are the best on the market and not many people know about them... they their Russian Offshore Hosting too i have the large packages on both servers
check the feedback's of people in they topic here in wjunction all saying the best about them so i not think this is empty words

they have trully DDos protection and i tested myself no attack cant get them down and any type

Last edited:
Try daringhost.com
They are one of the best in business when it comes to prompt support.

LOL
What support you are talking about?????
I was there and i was waiting to get a answer for days almost they never answered fast!!!!!!
You can see their support chat is always OFFLINE AND NEVER ONLINE!!!!!!!! S T A Y A W A Y from daringhost.com they'r EXPENSIVE TOO

UqynEHL.png

European Web Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers by AltusHost hands downs the best host for warez linking even though they cost about 30% to 50% than most shared host

Yes they are cool on warez linking i was their client before but our privacy like ip and details are not safe.
When i asked them if there is a notice for the warez linking webiste we host and if the notice asks details
they answered to us that they will give all the details like ip's and more.
I runned away from them faster i can. You can ask them too and see what they are going to tell you.

Last edited:
UK hosts normally have good support too!

I absolutely don't agree with this. The support always depends on the web hosting company, it can be anywhere in the world. It totally depends on the response time of your tickets and their live chats available.

need non US based hosting, netherlands or luxembourgh

Hi, apart from server locations what are your requirements? If you could provide more details, it would be easier to suggest a good hosting provider. Also to test the support quality, you can always for for a monthly plan initially and once you are convinced you can buy a yearly plan for cost benefits.

LOL
What support you are talking about?????
I was there and i was waiting to get a answer for days almost they never answered fast!!!!!!
You can see their support chat is always OFFLINE AND NEVER ONLINE!!!!!!!! S T A Y A W A Y from daringhost.com they'r EXPENSIVE TOO

UqynEHL.png

Hello BobRocketing,

Firstly, I am very sorry to hear about the troubles you have experienced with DaringHost. Can you please provide a support ticket number so I can look into the issue you experienced with us? We have been in business for over 3 years and have never had a support ticket take longer then 12 hours to resolve. In fact, I will attach a screenshot at the bottom of this post showing our average ticket reply times.

In regards to your screenshot showing that our live chat is offline, we also maintain a support ticket area in the client area. Clients can open a support ticket 24/7/365 for technical support, billing support, or pre-sale questions.

In regards to our pricing: As I've mentioned above we've been in business for over three years. We're a stable company who plans to offer web hosting services for years to come. We charge pricing that we think is both affordable and allows us to stay in business without any financial trouble. I'm sorry to hear that you find our pricing high. There are plenty of web hosting providers out there who will offer $1 hosting, however we find they don't last long.

MayAverageResponseTime.png

Last edited:
I think ASPhostPortal is a good choice. I ordered new hosting package from them. If don't need to use server based in US or NL, they have servers in Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back