Share2Win.xyz - 30% of PPS | Up to 40$/1k PPD | Up to 50% for Resellers

Share2Win

Corporate Membership
Dear WJunction Members,

We are pleased to introduce Share2Win.xyz website for Uploader, We offer a Small Rewards Program and We wish to get bigger with you!

Reward Program Features:
  • 30% of PPS.
  • Up to 40$/1k PPD.
  • Reseller Vouchers is available for up to 50% Discount.
  • Reseller Vouchers can be cancelled anytime and get your money back.
  • No file size is required to count downloads.
  • Weekly payment (Every Sunday), Payment requests are processed in 48 - 72 Hours.
  • Minimum Payout 10$.
  • Payment Methods Paypal, & Skrill.
  • Free Premium Account for WJunction Members renewable for active accounts (PM Me).
  • Incomplete downloads are counted.
  • Adult content is allowed!
  • Earnings for files that are removed will remain in your account balance.
  • Supports "z_o_o_m´s File & Image Uploader" z-o-o-m.eu.
  • We reserve the right to modify the rules and rates of the rewards program without prior notice (Any Changes will be sent to all site members through mail).
Pay Per Sale (PPS) Rates:
  • 30% of any sales within your affiliate id link or users upgrade while downloading your file.
Pay Per Download (PPD) Rates:
Reseller Rates:
  • 10% discount for 1 to 99 vouchers.
  • 30% discount for 100 to 299 vouchers.
  • 50% discount for 300 to 1000 vouchers.
Useful Links:
Note:
  • We are still in the First Launch and with your help, we will amend the site features and setting to suit you as much as we can, so if you need any new feature or help just PM me or in the site contact form.
  • We believe that we'll grow bigger with you, so you are our most important asset.
Best Regards,
Share2Win

Last edited:
96 comments
All of your competitors allow showing/hiding filenames in the links. It's much easier for users to distinguish links. Short links are only useful when you have 1, 2 links. It's different when you have 20 links. To add filenames manually means a lot of work.
By the way, can you upgrade my account? Username: hanh60
Thanks a lot.

Please send on of the sites you are talking about currently we have to option to add file names but for all users which may not be good for everyone. We can add it to the next update.

payment received thank you Share2Win

You are welcome ?

may be add BTC,LTC.....to payout??
file inactive live???

We don't support crypto currencies right now we might add it soon, and about file inactive time for guest is 30 days and users 60 and premium as long as the account active is not he will be like normal user.
Post automatically merged:

I want to work with you 100% but the load is not working well

Please be patient we are adding more servers for load balancing today.

Hi, thanks for upgrading! Please check popular ones like rapidgator, uploaded.net, uptobox, katfile. Even with a new one like mixloads, there's an option to toggle this function on/off. Also, secufiles, which looks very similar to your site.

Hi, thanks for upgrading! Please check popular ones like rapidgator, uploaded.net, uptobox, katfile. Even with a new one like mixloads, there's an option to toggle this function on/off. Also, secufiles, which looks very similar to your site.

Got your point, they use "Application" which has this feature but ours doesn't have it so we'll plan to add it soon. Right now if we have too many users requested to have the file name in the files we can make it default.

@Share2Win
My download site is Japan. It should be in Group A. Why are many of them in Group D when calculating income?

You have a lot of users coming from Japan whoever there is also a lot of downloads from countries like Vietnam, USA, Taiwan, Netherlands ..etc. and some from unknown IP Addresses (Using VPN or IP Addresses which is not listed under our GeoIP2 List made by MaxMind). So it's normal that some of your downloads won't be counted from group A.

Dear All,

Remote uploads is back.

Best Regards

Last edited:
I hope to cooperate with you very much,
but
1 upload files are unstable and often cannot be uploaded.
2 Export link file names cannot be sorted normally by file name.
3 Links do not support HTML format.
4 I need a lot of manual work.

You have a lot of users coming from Japan whoever there is also a lot of downloads from countries like Vietnam, USA, Taiwan, Netherlands ..etc. and some from unknown IP Addresses (Using VPN or IP Addresses which is not listed under our GeoIP2 List made by MaxMind). So it's normal that some of your downloads won't be counted from group A.

Dear All,

Remote uploads is back.

Best Regards
Remote uploads is the feature I expect the most. Great job! Also, links have filenames now! Well-done!

Remote uploads doesn't seem to work. The page keeps loading. But if you wait for several minutes and check your files, it actually works! It just doesn't show the progress, the speed and the upload percentage.

Remote uploads doesn't seem to work. The page keeps loading. But if you wait for several minutes and check your files, it actually works! It just doesn't show the progress, the speed and the upload percentage.
this tip did not work for me, i waited several minutes and nothing happened

this tip did not work for me, i waited several minutes and nothing happened
Local file uploads error all the time. I have uploaded 20+ GB using this method, but only one file at a time. Remember to check the folder you choose to upload your files, refresh the page after several minutes or longer.

I hope to cooperate with you very much,
but
1 upload files are unstable and often cannot be uploaded.
2 Export link file names cannot be sorted normally by file name.
3 Links do not support HTML format.
4 I need a lot of manual work.

Dear @r2jav

1- Try now.
2- It's sorted by upload time.
3- I believe it does :thinking:.
4- Please explain more in PM.

Thanks

waiting for FTP upload...

Dear @zhonyk

Will be added soon but after we get sure that the stability issues is gone.

Thanks

Remote uploads are much better today. Keep up the good work, @Share2Win
I won't give up on you.

Thanks ?

---------------------

Dear All,

For anyone who has a problem, whether by direct or remote uploading, the efficiency of the Internet connection lines for all servers has been raised and some improvements have been made on the sub-servers to improve the performance of file uploads, and more servers are being added and the general situation is monitored.

Please accept our apology and we are proud to have you with us.

Note: We are processing the payment today some of you did receive it already ??.

Thanks All. ?

Back