Share2Win.xyz - 30% of PPS | Up to 40$/1k PPD | Up to 50% for Resellers

Share2Win

Corporate Membership
Dear WJunction Members,

We are pleased to introduce Share2Win.xyz website for Uploader, We offer a Small Rewards Program and We wish to get bigger with you!

Reward Program Features:
  • 30% of PPS.
  • Up to 40$/1k PPD.
  • Reseller Vouchers is available for up to 50% Discount.
  • Reseller Vouchers can be cancelled anytime and get your money back.
  • No file size is required to count downloads.
  • Weekly payment (Every Sunday), Payment requests are processed in 48 - 72 Hours.
  • Minimum Payout 10$.
  • Payment Methods Paypal, & Skrill.
  • Free Premium Account for WJunction Members renewable for active accounts (PM Me).
  • Incomplete downloads are counted.
  • Adult content is allowed!
  • Earnings for files that are removed will remain in your account balance.
  • Supports "z_o_o_m´s File & Image Uploader" z-o-o-m.eu.
  • We reserve the right to modify the rules and rates of the rewards program without prior notice (Any Changes will be sent to all site members through mail).
Pay Per Sale (PPS) Rates:
  • 30% of any sales within your affiliate id link or users upgrade while downloading your file.
Pay Per Download (PPD) Rates:
Reseller Rates:
  • 10% discount for 1 to 99 vouchers.
  • 30% discount for 100 to 299 vouchers.
  • 50% discount for 300 to 1000 vouchers.
Useful Links:
Note:
  • We are still in the First Launch and with your help, we will amend the site features and setting to suit you as much as we can, so if you need any new feature or help just PM me or in the site contact form.
  • We believe that we'll grow bigger with you, so you are our most important asset.
Best Regards,
Share2Win

Last edited:
96 comments
I definitely try you site.
but please add your site to zoom file uploader.
new version of zoom is about to come so contact him otherwise we have to wait for month or more.

I definitely try you site.
but please add your site to zoom file uploader.
new version of zoom is about to come so contact him otherwise we have to wait for month or more.
Thanks, We already contacted them and waiting the reply.
Post automatically merged:

Hello WJ Members,

We are happy to announce that we have increase PPS rate (up to 50%).

Best Regards

Last edited:
@Share2Win , problem with remote upload, does not process the file

capture.jpg

@Share2Win , problem with remote upload, does not process the file

capture.jpg
Hello @Nyx07
Unfortunately remote upload has a bug right now and we are working on fixing it, We'll disable remote upload till further notice.

Thanks

Dear WJ Members,

Our PPD Rates has been updated to 40$/1k also we've reduced the country groups to 4 instead of 7 for better rates system.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
great , i will try this one , that's good

Hello @Nyx07
Unfortunately remote upload has a bug right now and we are working on fixing it, We'll disable remote upload till further notice.

Thanks

Dear WJ Members,

Our PPD Rates has been updated to 40$/1k also we've reduced the country groups to 4 instead of 7 for better rates system.

Best Regards.
great , i will try this one , that's good

Please take this limit off.

Dear @Remixed

We've Increased the concurrent download limit for users to 5 but we are sorry we can't do that for guest users as it would increase the load on the servers.

Thanks

nothing can be uploaded
Screenshot-2021-11-22-at-22-48-41-Loading.png
Dear @zhonyk

Uploading is working fine, would you tell me more about your files in a PM, such as (File Size, Extension, and Name), sometimes long names and non-Latin names may contain unsupported letters, so It would result that the server refuses it.

Thanks

@Share2Win, What a disappointment, you have changed the rates 2 times, not even 2 weeks have passed, I upload small files like pdf, imagine the loss 1 x 1000 dl,: S. This is not worth it. Good luck with your project.

I see you changed your PPD rate.

Can you put any of these country code in Group C

CO, PE, VN, PH, TH, LK, ID, RO, BO, LV

Remixed
Dear @Remixed

Your request has been fulfilled,

Best Regards.

@Share2Win, What a disappointment, you have changed the rates 2 times, not even 2 weeks have passed, I upload small files like pdf, imagine the loss 1 x 1000 dl,: S. This is not worth it. Good luck with your project.
Dear @Nyx07

You can tell me which country you want to raise and we'll do it for you, We are just trying to get the best rates for everyone sorry if you've been disappointed but this is better for you and us.

BRYbCvo.png

If you checked the previous image you'll see that before we change the rates he earns lesser than now, on Nov 20 he earned "$0.74" for 298 downloads, and on Nov 23 he earned "$0.75" for 245 downloads which means he earned about the same amount for fewer downloads, also on Nov 21 he earned "$0.88" for 355 downloads and on Nov 22 he earned "$0.95" for 344 downloads which mean he also earned higher amount for lesser downloads, Please notice that we changed the rates on Nov 22 Morning so right now the earnings are better for the users not less.

We are trying to get the best rates not lowering them that's why we changed it again.

Best Regards.

Dear @Remixed

Your request has been fulfilled,

Best Regards.

Dear @Nyx07

You can tell me which country you want to raise and we'll do it for you, We are just trying to get the best rates for everyone sorry if you've been disappointed but this is better for you and us.

BRYbCvo.png

If you checked the previous image you'll see that before we change the rates he earns lesser than now, on Nov 20 he earned "$0.74" for 298 downloads, and on Nov 23 he earned "$0.75" for 245 downloads which means he earned about the same amount for fewer downloads, also on Nov 21 he earned "$0.88" for 355 downloads and on Nov 22 he earned "$0.95" for 344 downloads which mean he also earned higher amount for lesser downloads, Please notice that we changed the rates on Nov 22 Morning so right now the earnings are better for the users not less.

We are trying to get the best rates not lowering them that's why we changed it again.

Best Regards.

I clearly said that I upload small files in pdf, more than 5 Mb, if I'm honest I use other filehosts that have a good rate, for example one of the filehost I use is fastdrive I have a minimum of 250 a day, but I wanted to test its host, Because I found competitive rates for small files, when it was at $ 3.50 and then it went up to $ 5, but now I lower it to $ 1 for real: Yes, explain to me how uploaders that upload small files are going to earn more money? uploader that upload large files are the ones that generate the most for the fees. And I specified that my traffic is from Spain and Mexico. But don't worry you don't have to modify anything, because if you lose money with the old reward system I see no reason to modify at my request. So again, good luck with your project. Greetings

I clearly said that I upload small files in pdf, more than 5 Mb, if I'm honest I use other filehosts that have a good rate, for example one of the filehost I use is fastdrive I have a minimum of 250 a day, but I wanted to test its host, Because I found competitive rates for small files, when it was at $ 3.50 and then it went up to $ 5, but now I lower it to $ 1 for real: Yes, explain to me how uploaders that upload small files are going to earn more money? uploader that upload large files are the ones that generate the most for the fees. And I specified that my traffic is from Spain and Mexico. But don't worry you don't have to modify anything, because if you lose money with the old reward system I see no reason to modify at my request. So again, good luck with your project. Greetings
Dear @Nyx07 ,

If you see site with a good rates system that it's suitable to you please send it to us in a PM to study it and we might apply it, We don't want anyone to be upset from our service so we'll try to make a plan that fits us all.

Best Regards.

I sent you MP
Dear @zhonyk ,

We'll investigate it ASAP.

Best Regards.

Back