ServerGen.com-RDPs-Xeon 2XE5620/X3440/E3-1230, 16 GB/32GB DDR3, 1Gbps-from $8 (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did something happen to the server mate ? suddenly got disconnected and cant connect anymore . are you doing maintenance or something ?

I just got a mail from servergen support. they told me they face some hardware failure issue. they will try to resolve it as soon as possible.

hello :) RAM usage by others atm is 60% only 2 users are active. so surely someone is abusing the server .. can u ban that person ? or just reboot the server ?

i see ram usage atm is 70%

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

bte @tbus i see completely in this thread that candida is an awesome reseller ! so give him some respect and @rdp , its getting awesome day by day !!

i am getting like 84mb/s in torrents for both up/down :) thou sometimes client crashes , but its not candida's fault , its the HDD fault as its not a SSD , so it cant get that much of Load ! all in all , we get what we pay for .

I don't get it, while you get 84 mbps ups/downs on torrent all i got was 1.5mbps down and 1mbps ups. Tops i could get is 4mbps.. Which DC are you on and can you please share some setting for me. :D

FYI, I don't blame TS for this, maybe it was my settings after all. I respect candida for doing the best he can to support all. And for that thanks.

using deluge. FR slot . and speeds depends on ur seeders / peers. the seeders to which i connect are members of ovh france too with 1gbps conn so ofc i will be getting 50mb/s +

Hi candida,
I have opened a ticket id #125277

Please provide me with a new ip urgently.

I have been waiting for over 48hours now.

that wont go away with with Reset mate. firefox latest version is quite buggy specially with flash player plugin that keeps crashing and screws up everything ! you constantly have to open up task manager and end process container plugin ! firefox is getting worse with every new release as though they take something from it instead of adding !

use google chrome:) its much better.

btw came to this thread to tell candida , that dude u are doing a wonderful job :) i see u told me that in FR server , max will be 15 users and i see in task manager users that there are only 15 users , so u havent over selled :D

m so happy with this provider :)

MAD upload speeds on depositfiles . 16MB/s on webupload and 42MB/s on FTP on a single file!!! I'll get you a screenshot for you to add to your first post. this upload speed on DF is unheard of !

use google chrome:) its much better.

btw came to this thread to tell candida , that dude u are doing a wonderful job :) i see u told me that in FR server , max will be 15 users and i see in task manager users that there are only 15 users , so u havent over selled :D

m so happy with this provider :)

need demo please

MAD upload speeds on depositfiles . 16MB/s on webupload and 42MB/s on FTP on a single file!!! I'll get you a screenshot for you to add to your first post. this upload speed on DF is unheard of !

@supernatural, @luches
Thanx for ur review on us. clients like you make us more enthusiastic towards our work. thank u soo much.

@migocr
demo send. plzz check ur pm.

you deserve it mate . this is a top class RDP ! the first day Demo didnt do the service justice. after buying the plan i was blown away by the service quality . a little bit of praise here and there is the least i can do to appreciate your work.

here DF upload speed screenshot : (5 files @ around 12-20MB/s each one ) mind blowing for the turtle depostfiles !

http://imageshack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back