ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will take some time for me to setup your vps as all our current vps nodes are fully sold.The new node will be online tommorow and so as your vps.

EDIT:Your VPS has been setup.You should receive a email with the details.Directadmin will ne installed tommorow as their billing dept. takes time to manually verify and activate the license.

Best Regards,
Abhishek

We are not offerring unmetered bandwidth at the moment because bandwidth is expensive with WorldStream.A 100 Mbit connection with unmetered bandwidth will cost you around 650 Euros(930 USD).

Ordered the Basic VPS in servedome. Fast enough setup (less than 24 hours).
Got some issues with the HyperVM control panel, though - now they are fixed.
Tried using the Kloxo as the control panel, and it seems to be fine (although little inconvenient).

Now it's time for advantages:
* Installed Centos 5.4 with Kloxo is very light-weight (and uses lightweight services: Qmail, Lighttpd, DjbDNS). Running system without any load (and with clam antivirus stopped) eats only 35 Mb RAM. Running: lighttpd (1 copy), FTP daemon, POP3 and SMTP daemons, MySQL, Kloxo.
* At this moment, VPS has all the burstable RAM available.
* At this moment, VPS has very fast connection speed. Very low latency in SSH session (connected from Russia). 200 Mb of CentOS updates downloaded in about half minute.
* Apache and BIND are also available, though i don't need them.
* Kloxo panel has reselling functions. I don't need them, but it may be worth to smb. who neither wants to pay for CPanel/DA nor wants to use hacked scripts. Limited to 40 domains.

And major disadvantage to me was: I was unable to use 30% discount for 6 months period :(. This offer would be much more awesome with this discount.

Thank you for your review.Sorry about the billing issue with the discount.The coupon which you used gives a 30% one time discount valid only on monthly payments.

Sorry for the inconvenience but directadmin will be installed tommorow as their billing department takes time to manually verify and activate the licenses.

Regards,
Abhishek

hey i just bought a vps by the name of world1.projectannihilation.org
when is it going to go online?
please set it up man . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back