ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for pointing out that mistake.It should be Hosting illegal warez files on the server.I have edited it.

do you allow torrent trackers?
We allow private torrent trackers as long as we don't get any complaints.

100 MBPS that means you have 800 mbps line per server?
We have 1 gigabit(1000mbit) connection to the internet from each server.That means around 125 MB/sec download speed is possible but its gets limited to around 100 mbps due to disk data transfer rate and other network factors.Download and upload speed also depends on the remote server's connection.

We have 1 gigabit(1000mbit) connection to the internet from each server.That means around 125 MB/sec download speed is possible but its gets limited to around 100 mbps due to disk data transfer rate and other network factors.Download and upload speed also depends on the remote server's connection.

Worldstream datacenter?

Still many warez sites are hosted in the Netherlands.That should not be a problem unless you have a very big warez site.Warezscene.org is also hosted in the Netherlands,with WorldStream.

well i must confess, I really liked how I was helped in the setup of my vps, excelent support and until now my server is good and fast ;3 I'm very pleased

Thank you for your review.Good to know that you are enjoying our vps services.

What are your prices for a Windows VPS? Cant find any prices or options when i checkout?

The Windows operating systems have been added in the checkout form.There are no extra prices for Windows operating systems at the moment.

There are some problems with your modernongpinoy.com database.Other sites hosted on your vps are working fine.There are no problems on the main node.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back