ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ceekeigh . where are u hosted . with hostxweb or servedome.com. Just gone through ur sites . Got it was suspended from hostxweb.com .

Sorry if i`m wrong .

I have one site with hostxweb, my partner didn't pay for the hosting yet that's why it's suspended lol. We're already working on it.

My main site is hosted with servedome & its back now.

Your order page is getting error:
Critical Error Could not connect to the database
Can you also clear your PM.

Do you have msn?

Been with them for 2 weeks now. Just had a single downtime when there is an update, but the rest of the days, it's superb. Service is also amazing. I'll give an A+ for overall performance.

I'm interested in Basic VPS .

I have couple of questions before ordering :

1. Do you support paying thru Moneybookers ( just to confirm it ) ?
2. Are your VPS's fully managed ?
3. How much IP's do I get with VPS ?
4. How much would cost registering domain name with you ( .com ; maybe even two domains ) and do you offer FREE ID Protection ( WHO IS Protection ) ?
5. If I use nulled scripts and authorities or legal advocates wants my private informations will you give them or not ?
6. Do you have option to choose DirectAdmin and how much it would cost ?
7. If I take Standard VPS could I get some discount on WHM/CPanel ( or DirectAdmin ) ?

Thanks in advance for answers ;)

Hello Sasa,

Thanks for showing interest in our vps offers.

1.Yes we accept moneybookers.

2.Yes our vps are managed,we install all the basic services(apache,php,mysql,ftp) and monitor them for you.If you need help with anything just submit a support ticket.

3.You get 1 IP with a vps.Extra IP's cost $2 per IP.

4.A .com domain costs $7.49 per year.Yes you get free WHOIS protection with our domains.

5.There is no problem with using nulled scripts.We don't give any information about our clients to third parties.Don't worry about that.

6.Directadmin VPS License costs $7 per month.

7.Sorry we are not offering any discounts on control panels right now.If you want then I can give you a free cPanel 45-Day trial.

I have been using this VPS for a couple of weeks now. So far no downtime at all. My forum and blog speed is super fast. My members noticed the difference staight off. Support has been superb especially for a noob like me. I have no complaint whatsoever. I havent been this happy with a host for a while now.
I recommend this VPS. Its really good. Keep up the good work mate :)

I purchased a vps from your site yesterday.I got my vps setup very quickly and till now the speed has been great.Your services are awesome.

Can you please have a look into my ticket id# 119556 about cpanel install and 45 day trial license?

Hello Starman2978,

Thank you for your kind comments and showing interest in our vps offers.

I have answered your ticket and cPanel is being installed on your vps.A 45-Day trial license will be activated when the installation is finished.

Best Regards,
Abhishek K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back