ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket is already answered by a staff member. Please check by logging inside the client area.

More stock added for Netherlands VPS services.

Last edited:
Hi sefstar2uk

That shouldn't be happening because the node on which you are hosted has a stable uptime of 100% for this year. I will ask someone from the technical team to check your support ticket as soon as possible.

Good morning,

@ coldabhishek
Can you please check my #939499

Our technical support team is working on the ticket.

You allow torrent trackers?

It depends on the content tracked by the server. Complaints will be forwarded to you.

I've ordered vps 3 hours ago, when will i have vps ready?

Server is being provisioned at the moment and will be online very soon. You will receive an e-mail with the information when it is ready. You can also consider opening a support ticket so that provisioning department can directly follow up with you.

Hey there i was a former customer of servedome, can someone tell me (of the customers) how things are going here? speed? uptime? everything...I'm in another company now i don't want to say a name and well i'm starting to miss servedome and I'm thinking of coming back, but i need to know first how everything is going on servedome...

Hello Itsuki Minami

Our nodes have a stable uptime of more than 99% for the last 3 months. Very few of our customers are active on this forum but you can still wait for a response from them to this thread if desired before making a proper decision.

We were offering semi dedicated hosting 2 years ago but we don't offer it anymore as we found that a VPS of equivalent specifications combined with management to be the best in such cases.

Semi dedicated is usually like a shared hosting environment but with very few users on a server and higher resource usage limits. You get access to a control panel and FTP just like a normal shared hosting account and the server management / configuration is handled by the web hosting company. Useful for people who don't have much experience with managing a Linux server but need more resources than a shared hosting account.

Yup as it was before excelent service, i really missed xD when my tickets are answered also the vps was setuped in a record time! Thanks I a month I will post a review of this service! Uptime and Speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back