Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an answer:

Dear customer,

Unfortunately, we are unable to restore your VPS directly. Is it okay if we provision a new VPS for you?

My Kind regards,

X-(X-(X-(

I got an answer from them too!!! OMG meaning all our data have been lost.....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Don't know how to start again..... We had many sites hosted on our server....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Code:
Dear customer,

Unfortunately, we are unable to restore your VPS directly. Is it okay if we provision a new VPS for you?

My Kind regards,

yeah nothing we can do. its our fault not making backups few days ago and its their fault their server got hacked. 2 times hacked and same bad things happen. oh shit, f*ck them and the hacker.

Here's the latest email I received from them 18 minutes ago. Finally they are explaining after more than 24 hours of downtime!

Dear ,

An e-mail was sent to clients claiming that ServeDome is closing

This claim is totally untrue and we are not closing. We apologize to all our clients that this was a result of our server being compromised.
Your credit card information remains 100% safe. We store no financial information on our server instead it is stored on external merchant gateway's server which is highly secure. We would also like to tell you that we have no direct access to your credit card information so you can be rest assured that it is safe

You are requested to change your account and service passwords as soon as possible. If you require any further assistance then we can be contacted through support tickets in the client area or through e-mail at this address: support@servedome.com

Best regards,

ServeDome Internet Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back