Status
Not open for further replies.

Kw3rLn

Hi,

I want to buy a reseller account from HostGator. The smallest account which you can see in the image below:

YVzNG8v.png

But my dilemma is how to distribute the packages, I made some packages below:
Standard
250 MB disk space
2 GB Bandwidth
Price: 1,5 euro

Business
500 MB disk space
4 GB Bandwidth
Price: 2,5 euro

Professional
750 MB disk space
7.5 GB Bandwidth
Price: 3,5 euro

Premium
1 GB disk space
10 GB Bandwidth
Price: 4,5 euro

And the rest is unlimited:
oe2XTvF.png

I'm not worried about clients as I will do SEO for the whole site + blog.

Please help me out with this guys.

8 comments
You will get root access to your WHM Reseller Account. There you can search for create a new account. In second half, you can design the packages according the plans you have set. If you have any issues related to that, you can ask their support, they will definitely help you out designing the packages you want.

Why would people pay much more for a low plan with a new host?

If you want to sell your product you need to be competitive and make plans and pricing like the other hosts

Good luck!

i think you designed plans as follows:
200 x standard
100 x business
65 x professional
50 x premium
plans are overpriced. i think you wont have clients like this. why should someone buy 1GB space and 10GB BW from a hostgator reseller, when hostgator sells unlimited domains, bw and space with 7$ (5 eur) :D

The customers will be from Romania, most of them don't know about HostGator. First I plan to add few disk space and bandwidth, and when I get more clients I will add more and more, a dedicated will be good.

What do you guys think, should I add unlimited disk space and bandwidth for the last 2 packages, even if I don't have? Will that ruin the company. I just wondered if I add unlimited disk space and bandwidth and in the background, I'll limit the account for 10-12 GB. What do you say?

i personally don't like "unlimited space" offers and hidden fees, but my advise would be that you offer unlimited space and in your tos say something like "fair usage of maximum 10GB".

You will get root access to your WHM Reseller Account. There you can search for create a new account. In second half, you can design the packages according the plans you have set. If you have any issues related to that, you can ask their support, they will definitely help you out designing the packages you want.

Root Access LOL ?

You wont get root access with a reseller, You'd be granted WHM "Web Host Master" Access.

Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back