See how poorly this webmaster can fall (fail)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The primary motive of the topic was that you needed an uploader.

If i uploaded for ya - Well and good. Praise me.
If i rejected ya - Abuse me?

This showed that how you can fall to such an extent.

Again i'm not sure what you're talking about. I made a drama thread? I scammed that guy $? I worked hard to get my *'s and i donno why someone will actually demote me.

Can someone tell me what i did wrong? 4*. Yes i am not a 4* in katz but yes, i do get traffic what a 4* gets and lolz at the topic title. I fail?

I don't see how.

wow now you took that in the wrong context,i was speaking to the thread starter in that, i was talking about him,but if you are going to continue the drama maybe you should be as well,i say good words about you in this thread and ya get all emo about something that wasnt even directed at you... dont bother reminding me of my link now, i wont renew it now after all this

lol do i even deserve this topic :/

And GatDat, i'm a fucking scammer? I lol'd. I dont see a thread where i scammed someone. And did i PMed this guy on your site? I don't think so... I Pmed him here and as far as i know this is a webmaster forum.

Live with it.

See im tired and i dont want to be another drama queen. You were like Liar, GTFO and what do you expect from me? Yes i am a liar and ok sir, Im leaving the scene?

I didn't lie. I never said i am a 4* in katz. Actually my signature was a proof. I don't care about what you say.

And sorry you cannot expect another reply from me again.....
Enjoy the drama Guys :) Hope you all have a good time :)

Edit:
dbb46ef30b.png

dbb46ef30b.png

dbb46ef30b.png
dbb46ef30b.png

he failed to post the screenshot of what he replied me. Now thats why i called him an asshole. Cya now xD

abhay, he only said 4*. if so u think he's lying, u can see that in his siggy he has clearly written that 3* at katz n 4* at p h a z e.!!

instead of makin this thread u should have had talked to him personnel. :)

watever i guess this should end now.

4b15700947.png

dcbf75cee3.png

I think images speak pretty much everything.

Haha, this n00b even put his site ranking in his sig. :P
So instead of wasting more time on him by talking to him personally, i thought this would be much better!

To conclude, i just hope that he never reaches 4*. X-D

He didn't tell either it is 4* on phze. He just told that its 4*. So common sense tells that its katz.

Edit:
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=258483&postcount=24

To all those new people to this thread. If you dont wanna see all these replies just see post #43.

Edit: If any mod feels it is just another drama thread, he can close it!

Did he say he is 4 * in in Katz...
Oh cummon man go get a life before making such threads, dis wont proof he scammed or lied...
Dont make urself a fool kid here around...
Think twice before doing something....
You arent going to be famous or trusted doing so...

Haha to get uploaders, he abused his Katz rank, i think he should be demoted. :P

Who are you to appeal his demotion he neva abused katz neither he made any kind of mistake...

Abhay ur a good friend of mine and tehlo too but u people make no sense when such threads are made and others make fun of u in which drastically we have to be a part of these things...

And yes teh u shud not have been harsh on abhay like this for which he made such a thread...

Your both noobs for relying on Katz so much for traffic. Look at all the big warez sites with great organic traffic and regular members and how many stars they have:

Warez-BB - 0*
rapid.org - 0*
Freshwap.net - 0*
warezlobby.org - 0*
tehparadox.com - 0*

Katz traffic and DDL traffic is the worst type of traffic. It's bounce rate is massive and returning visitors is non existent.

yea u just missed one thing :P some of those sites there relied on katz for traffic at one point

@OP , Its called private message for a reason :)

Yes i am not a 4* in katz but yes, i do get traffic what a 4* gets and lolz at the topic title. I fail?

I don't see how.
well thats a lie, you're using fake stats.

Yes you deserve this topic. Just because i didn't upload for ya, does that make me an asshole?
you're an asshole for making a pathetic thread and acting like a 5-year old.

- he pm'ed you with an offer - thats fine
- you made a thread to tell everyone - thats retarded

@abhay: u insult som1 and when u get a share of it back then u create drama and cry to mommy? grow up plz

yeah , he is a fucking liar + scammer , don't deal with em

didnt expect a longtime member to throw his words idly like that...but i guess theres all sorts of ppl at wj these days....

MY SUGGESTION: admins and mods shud issue permanent bans on ppl who create unnecessary drama...this is a webmasters hangout...not a drama club.

were not wannabe moms whor here to listen to whinin...were all webmasters or webmaster wannabes in the very least

P.S. Thread has been reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back