See how poorly this webmaster can fall (fail)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg drama queen much? he did nothing wrong,your making yourself look like a ass here,i hope other high ranking sites demote you for making a thread like this,no where in your screenshots did i see him say anything except he didnt want you as a uploader then ya make this thread? lame man

omg drama queen much? he did nothing wrong,your making yourself look like a ass here,i hope other high ranking sites demote you for making a thread like this,no where in your screenshots did i see him say anything except he didnt want you as a uploader then ya make this thread? lame man

2700409b33.png

67a1bdd563.png

Whats he done wrong? Where on your thread does it say you must be a 4* site on katz only? Nowhere.

Just open my thread. Ctrl + F "Katz".

Just because he is dear buddy of yours doesn't mean he is right and me wrong.

DID i ever tell you I'm 4* in katz?

Nigga.. I don't care about your upload. I can live without them. lol deal with me? Are you buying a link?

Gat Dat, What the fuck you know about me? Can you show me the threads i spammed or PMed you. I didnt upload for you coz my RS acc was expired.

abhaymangal, you must be an idiot. I am pretty sure i added my site is 3* in my signature. I am not an idiot to PM you im 4* in katz.

I thought you're a good uploader so i asked you. I dont depend just on your uploads.

This webmaster forum belongs to Katz, if you wanna say that you are 4* on the censored ddl, then goto the censored ddl - forums.

try owning a 1* forum on katz and say you are 5* on p.haze, and tell you want an uploader. see the replies you get.

Your both noobs for relying on Katz so much for traffic. Look at all the big warez sites with great organic traffic and regular members and how many stars they have:

Warez-BB - 0*
rapid.org - 0*
Freshwap.net - 0*
warezlobby.org - 0*
tehparadox.com - 0*

Katz traffic and DDL traffic is the worst type of traffic. It's bounce rate is massive and returning visitors is non existent.

Belongs to katz doesn't mean anything. This is just a katz network site.. Does this mean i cannot say i'm 4* in other sites??

Also,
To conclude, i just hope that he never reaches 4*
Rofl, you and Gatdat should start sucking each others dick... Just because i PMed you that i need a uploader does it mean my site shouldn't get 4*?

haha

Mr.happy:
I'm nto sure if you're calling me a noob because, i don't totally relay on KATZ. Yes, katz send me a lot of traffic but like i listed, i get trafic from other sites too... I don't see where i fail.

still after that screenshot i still think this has to be one of the biggest fail threads i have seen here in a while now,all 4* + sites should demote this guy,if ya lose a (*) he will make a thread like this..go make drama somewhere else

Belongs to katz doesn't mean anything. This is just a katz network site.. Does this mean i cannot say i'm 4* in other sites??

Just because i PMed you that i need a uploader does it mean my site shouldn't get 4*?

You didn't tell either it is 4* on phze. You just told that its 4*. So common sense tells that its katz.

wow no mods on to close this? as Happy said DDL traffic doesnt do much for your site,but in a bit of defence for lolkid i bought a link from him for my site,and it sends good traffic to my site,so maybe you are the fail not uploading there

still after that screenshot i still think this has to be one of the biggest fail threads i have seen here in a while now,all 4* + sites should demote this guy,if ya lose a (*) he will make a thread like this..go make drama somewhere else

Again i'm not sure what you're talking about. I made a drama thread? I scammed that guy $? I worked hard to get my *'s and i donno why someone will actually demote me.

Can someone tell me what i did wrong? 4*. Yes i am not a 4* in katz but yes, i do get traffic what a 4* gets and lolz at the topic title. I fail?

I don't see how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back