Dedicated search vps/dedi dmca ignor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharing-devil

hi,

im searching for a vps or dedi thats allows public torrenting or emule :whistling:
and ignor for example dmca, brein etc

hardware must be fine for windows
>500gb

i think 20€ will be ok.

13 comments
hi,

im searching for a vps or dedi thats allows public torrenting or emule :whistling:

>500gb

i think 20€ will be ok.

Hello ,

We just read your message , we are in happy mood to inform you that we have Windows VPS for sale you are looking for but unfortunately not in that budget , here is a link of Windows VPS coming with free licenses by us , we also provide dedicated servers coming with DDoS protection , for more please contact us via below methods :

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

This Dedicated deal for you -

Intel Core i3 2100 (4 Cores including HT)
4GB DDR3 RAM
500GB HDD
100Mbit Unshared Network Port
Unmetered Data Transfer.
NL | Amsterdam
Windows or Linux any + Free DDOS protection enabled

24 EUR only if paid monthly
20 EUR per month if you paid 3 months
15 EUR per month if you paid 6 months

Let me know if you are interested. PM me.

Hello ,

We just read your message , we are in happy mood to inform you that we have Windows VPS for sale you are looking for but unfortunately not in that budget , here is a link of Windows VPS coming with free licenses by us , we also provide dedicated servers coming with DDoS protection , for more please contact us via below methods :

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,

sry for this price its not a offer for me.
i need also a 1gbit/15TB+, 8-32gb, with 2TB+ HDD server for loading, repacking and upload.
like RDP server ;-) . so 2 servers for 50€

@PayPerSell
sounds very good =)

Hello ,

Thank you ,

sry for this price its not a offer for me.
i need also a 1gbit/15TB+, 8-32gb, with 2TB+ HDD server for loading, repacking and upload.
like RDP server ;-) . so 2 servers for 50€

@PayPerSell
sounds very good =)

I can understand but what about the following deals? These are fully unshared. If you know using Virtual machine, you can just make more servers from it as well. These are Dedicated deals -

Intel Xeon E3-1270v2 (Business Class 8Cores Including HT)
8GB ECC DDR3 RAM
2x 2TB HDD (4TB total)
20TB Traffic per month
1Gbit Premium Network
Netherlands | Amsterdam
Windows or Linux any + Free DDOS protection enabled.

50 EUR per month if paid Monthly

==================================

Intel Core i5 2500K (4 Premium Cores)
8GB DDR3 RAM
2TB HDD
1Gbit Unshared network Port
50TB BW Monthly Premium Traffic

Netherlands | Amsterdam
Windows or Linux any + Free DDOS protection enabled.

43 EUR per month if paid 1 month
39 EUR per month if paid 3 months

34 EUR per month if paid 6 months

Let me know your thoughts.

Why some are offering NL servers? Who said DMCA can be ignored in NL? I am sure most NL offers are from leasweb network which does not allow DMCA contents anymore!

Why some are offering NL servers? Who said DMCA can be ignored in NL? I am sure most NL offers are from leasweb network which does not allow DMCA contents anymore!

If you are a Filehost owner, You will have to remove the reported contents in time. That is what the filehost owners are doing at the moment. I am unsure about the recent fact whether if they allow DMCA or not now but they were allowing always in the past.

They use The secret terms like below -
We Respect DMCA but we will not suspend the server if they can remove Reported contents in time.

Biggest filesharing site like Filefactory is directly connected with Leaseweb and thousands of DMCA contents are being hosted there each day.
They are removing the reported contents in time as well.

Regarding the location selection, I can see NL service provider's terms is not that strict comparing with OVH or other Cheap hosting providers.

SO if you want little bit more freedom in a good budget, NL servers are better. Russia or similar location can not be fitted in a good budget with good bandwidth

Thanks.

Last edited:
That was correct BEFORE leaseweb migration to Germany:
LeaseWeb Germany GmbH: Private Company Information - Bloomberg

Ever since they did care about DMCA and copy-righted abuses. I think it was like 3 years ego. We had 8 servers with them at the time and reduced to three after the announcement and moved customers to another data-center. We have many customers that dont want to waste the time answering DMCA and Copy-right abuses every day, so we are hosting them on our private node, no abuse email for them at all!

That was correct BEFORE leaseweb migration to Germany:
LeaseWeb Germany GmbH: Private Company Information - Bloomberg

Ever since they did care about DMCA and copy-righted abuses. I think it was like 3 years ego. We had 8 servers with them at the time and reduced to three after the announcement and moved customers to another data-center. We have many customers that dont want to waste the time answering DMCA and Copy-right abuses every day, so we are hosting them on our private node, no abuse email for them at all!

I see. That make sense. I wish you all the best mate. I have seen your service for years and one of the most known Hosting providers in WJ.

:)

Last edited:
hi,

>500gb

i think 20€ will be ok.

Hello ,

Thank you ,

Great host! Buy server from them You will not be disappointed. Your budget is too low.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back