script suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isthmic

hello community :D
i want to create a free torrentleech site and searched for a good free script and there is nothing!!!!
there are some scripts like yetishare and xfilesharing and both need license and plugins to buy.
is there any free script like rapidleech for torrent?
thanks

6 comments
Your "free" torrentleech won't be free, maybe not paid but not Free as it will have tons of annoying ads. Better buy the paid scripts ...

i want to create a free torrentleech site and searched for a good free script and there is nothing!!!!
there are some scripts like yetishare and xfilesharing and both need license and plugins to buy.
thanks

Hi Isthmic,

If you are interested in YetiShare then feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We also regularly supply discount to WJ members.

Kind regards,

thanks

Hi Isthmic,

If you are interested in YetiShare then feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We also regularly supply discount to WJ members.

Kind regards,

thanks
but i don't want to pay ~150$ for a free website!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back