ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost 24 hours already but my VPS slot wasn't set up yet!

would you mind to expedite this process. I already made ticket and follow up in skype

Invoice 42559. Ticket ID 748949

Hi!

I know it is not a managed service, but i opened a ticket on 4th of june, and still no response. please read it and answer. (old clientarea, id: 679619)
Main problem: solusvm doesn't send forgot email pass to my gmx.com email account. I can't get into solusvm.

P.S.: I'm an old client, and nearly every support ticket took days to answer. The service is stable, but the support is too slow.

Last edited:
@ ebogus

Your ticket was replied by the technical support member. Posting here will delay the process .

@ itmees

Your refund process was delayed due to Account manager was off duty for 2 weeks who handled your account.

After receiving detailed report . Our billing department has processed the refund.

If you have any further doubts . Do open billing support ticket.

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager.
ScopeHosts.Com

@ bgn2007

All Windows VPS orders has been processed by Order Processing Team .

We request all new clients give a time space of 1-12hours for receiving new vps details mail.

The reason for the 1-12hours setup time is due to very high demand of windows vps services . We have to regularly update our all racks with new hardware nodes .

Datacenter technicians are doing their best to provide the servers has soon as possible.

Thank you .

Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Hello, I`am looking for Windows VPS for my Game Server with 2000 Users/day .

Need something big vps with 1Gbps connection . Visited your website which plan you recommend?

@ protocol1

We would recommend you with Diamond VPS or Platinum Windows VPS on 1Gbps Connection .

If you order now . The order will be completed in next 12-24hours. Because we just now added 5 more servers to our racks .

They are under setup now ..

Thank you .

Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Ok . I would Like to order

Diamond Windows VPS 1Gbps and Platinum VPS . Is there any discount available for ordering in bulk . I need them for my 2 game servers

Discount would be great :p

@ protocol1

We can provide max 10% 3 Times Recurring discount . Kindly inform me personally through PM or replying when you will be ordering.

Because of too many orders, we are falling short of servers .

Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Thank you for prompt answers.

Just now ordered both the plans after recieving 10% discount coupon from your live support.

Waiting for the details soon.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back