ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Its our humble request . Please do not post in the sales thread regarding your technical queries .

We have 24/7 Technical support available in our website open support ticket , We have kept 16/7 Live Technical support. To provide instant Technical support.

Contact them regarding this . Apart from sales queries we will not be responding to any technical queries on this thread .

why you guys not replying over live chat even your status showing Online

i wanna know how much cores are came up with 100mbps GOLD windows VPS?

are they dedicated & what if i buy more?
& how much speed each cores has?

@ iAmDjmAd

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused . Yesterday we provided 1days off for all the Live support members . As they didnt had any off past 3 months working . 16/7 .

@ sharehdraws

Your Technical Ticket will be handled by the support department.

@ taeoice

Your ticket belongs to order processing team under Accounting Department. Once order placed its been handled by them .

Kindly reply here if there is any case of upgrading/downgrading of the service . We will be glad to help you out.

Service Updates:

* Hyper-V Virtualization Environment
is Under Final Testing . Once Completed Windows VPS Services will be provided with Multiple Operating System.

@ScopeHosts

Support Department

Hello administrator:
Can you change another hard disk for me? I think there have some problem with the current hard disk, Running very slowly.

[2012-04-29 16:54:22] IO Error:6 line:723 align:512 pos:24800919552 count:2097152 actual:1
[2012-04-29 16:56:22] IO Error:6 line:460 align:512 pos:9869197312 count:2097152 actual:-99

@ sharehdraws

Kindly Do not post your Technical Queries On the sales thread. More you post regarding Technical Queries here will delay in response to your queries .

We have 8 Technical Personals Covering 24/7 for all support tickets opened.

Asked for a refund on 3/25 and today is 4/11 still haven't received my refund.

You guys told me it is related to accounting problems, so I waited since I understand it is the end of tax season. I contacted you guys again after a few weeks and you said I will receive it today or tomorrow. After a few days, still no refund. I contacted support again and they said today.

If I don't receive the refund today I will be filing a paypal dispute.

Still no refund. It's been more than 1 month. Today is 5/2. I asked for refund on 3/25. I don't think it takes that long to add paypal to your paypal account to do a refund. First it was accounting problems. I'm tired of all your excuses.

Calling Paypal now.

Last edited:
@ Wise

We sincerely apologize you were delayed with refund. Just open ticket in the client area mentioning your paypal ID . We will immediately refund the amount. The Delay was caused due to various reasons . Many Changes being done in the company.

Now ScopeHosts is individual Registered Company . Not Under Scope Ace Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

@ sharehdraws

Your query was already handled . We have already checked the DISK . There is no issue with it .

Regards,
Siddesh H
Administration Department
ScopeHosts.Com

@ScopeHosts

I hope you give me to replace a hard drive into C drive and D drive.

Almost every day I need to restart several times, run for several hours, it becomes very slow, I think this may be the C drive often to read and write the system file is missing, so I want to partition.

321fi.jpg

ping 31.204.154.191 -t

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Cant Login To My Client Area To Pay Invoice ... Says Wrong Password ... Go To Reset Password And Tells Me No Email In The Database With That Email Account ... Same Email I Used To Sign Up A Month Ago ... l0streflecti0n@yahoo.com

EDIT ... Got In From Old Email Ticket ( Kinda Weird ) Paid In Full !

Last edited:
@ Valhalla

Visit our website www.scopehosts.com top right corner we have added a button . Mentioning Old Client Area ( Registered Service before 31/03/2012). There you will be able to login you client area.

@ dominum

Our website has user friendly structure to order .If you have any further doubts . Kindly mail us to sales@scopehosts.com . We will be glad to help you out.

@ sharehdraws

Kindly do not post Technical queries here on the sales thread . We do not entertain the technical queries on the sales thread . More you post here will lead to delay in technical support.

Sales Query:

We are looking for Windows VPS for our client, for whom we have created a aspx application for his website .

Has you have Virtuozzo Windows VPS . It has certain limitations . Can you add us with some required Administrator roles for VPS we require ?

Or Is there any sort alternative way for our requirements ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back