ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My site is currently hosted at a shared host from Host4Offshore and I need to transfer to VPS, but their support isn't that great, because they answer late and they don't speak English very well.

Since you have a lot of good reviews, you have 24/7 support and very competitive prices I'm considering transferring my site to you.

My question is: if I order Managed VPS Bronze with you, will you guys transfer my site for free? Is that what "Free Account Migration" means? It is now also hosted on a cPanel shared host.

Also, since my site is growing explosively, I assume I'll have to expand again in the near future. So let's say, if I need to expand to a Silver or Gold package in the near future, can that be done without any hassle? I.e. will their be no hassle with transferring my site or whatever?

Note: your live chat isn't really working. I've been waiting for almost an hour now, with the above questions. But no one answers. Are you sure you have 24/7 support? Or is that only for paying customers?

Note #2: while trying to order the above mentioned package, at checkout it says: " Services Tax (Applicable for only Indian Clients) @ 12.36%: €3.34EUR". I am not Indian, but it is still included in the total price. That should be fixed right? Also, the package includes a cPanel, but at checkout SolusVM panel is already selected. How do I get my cPanel?

Last edited:
@ m1mi.dan0s

Hello Sir,

1) Answer On Transfer of Website:

Yes we do transfer of service for free and Managed VPS will be revised soon in another 3days . We will be introducing another premium feature for free in the managed vps . You can order today and get that feature for free after the revision .

2) There wont be any issue as it will be done instantly upto Silver Package. When you will be upgrading to Gold Package . You will be assigned to the different Node with high power compared to the Bronze and Silver Package Servers.

3) Our Sales Live Support covers 18/7 + 5.30IST Timing . And Live Technical Support Covers 12/7 for basic technical queries. Administration Department Covering 8hours per day ( Handling issues like billing, accounting, resellers queries ) , Technical Department Covering 24/7 with 2 teams ( From India and UK ) answering all the Technical Tickets opened.

4) Service Tax appears to all non-registered clients. If you are Non-Indian Client, after registering on our website , The service tax disappears as its already specified it applicable to only Indian Clients.

Regarding Solusvm Panel . Its Panel which handles the VPS ,its not a panel where you can host website . Its functions are only restart , boot, stop, change Main IP address, Check the resource usage . In Simpler words you can say its GUI mode of your VPS with Main functions.

Hope All our answers were helpful for your queries .

We would be glad to have you as one of our potential client.

Thank You,

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Thank you so much for your complete and proper answer. I'll be ordering one of your VPS today.

Thanks again!

What OS would you recommend for an autoblog that is updated about a 100 times a day?

I am trying to order the managed VPS but it keeps saying my password is too weak, it doesn't matter what I enter the passwordstrengthmeter isn't updating. So anything is too weak and believe me: my password is anything but weak.

What're we gonna do about it guys?

Last edited:
@ m1mi.dan0s

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused . Our developers are checking regarding it .

We will update you once its resolved .. Kindly keeping checking this thread for the updates

Latest Update:

Developers have resolved the issue, Now you will be able to register without any issue

Last edited:
Thanks a lot! I just placed my order for the Managed VPS Bronze package!

Since these A-holes from Host4Offshore just suspended my account, I have supplied a link to the cpanel back-up in my support ticket about the nameservers.

Hope you guys will arrange it soon, because they'll remove the link after 12 hrs.

7 hours left till Host4Offshore removes the backup-link. Hope you guys can transfer everything before then. Cause my site is suspended now.

Okay, guys, I'm getting a little impatient here. It's been 14 hours since my order and still no VPS. The link has been removed, so I'll make my own mirror then.

What's going on? Why are you not responding to my support tickets?

Last edited:
Hello,

Your VPS is being prepared . Managed VPS take time 1-24hours to setup .

We expect your patience and co-operation with us .

You will be receiving details in another 2hours.

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

@ m1mi.dan0s

All the Managed VPS nodes were full . Instant Setup of VPS is done 95% of the time and details are mailed to the clients .

Inside details mail we specify that All modules and control panels will be installed within 1-24hours time period .

In your case there was "out of stock" for bronze vps. We had to wait for the new server to be setup for VPS service .

Order Status:

Presently your order is being completed . cPanel Installation under process. You will be soon receiving details mail .

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Al right, well thank you again for the correct and complete explanation. I'll be looking forward to my details.

In my defense, it wasn't visible anywhere that it was out of stock. Although I'm thankful for the correct contact, a bit more communication from your side would've prevented a lot of unnecessary worries. :)

Last edited:
I want to share my experience with ScopeHosts so far:

Although they are a bit slow with their support, they are thorough and always friendly. Currently we are in the process of transferring one of my sites from Host4Offshore shared-host to one of Scopehosts Managed VPS-packages.

For € 27,- I got a fully managed VPS + cPanel. At H4O I payed $30,- for my VPS and managed and cPanel could be added for an additional $ 35,-. So you can understand that I'm very happy I found ScopeHosts, price-wise.

I purchased the VPS from them yesterday around 18:00 GMT+1 and the setup time could've been faster IMO, but - as you can see in one of the previous posts - the sales department explained timely why it took longer. 'Out of stock' or not, they still managed to have my VPS ready within 16 hours. Which is decent.

They do seem to have some trouble with their support systems. Their live chat doesn't work (at least for me - I've read somewhere else in this thread that other people run into the same thing) and they take their time replying to support tickets. Where my previous host usually responded within 2 hours, ScopeHosts' support team usually responds within 6 hours. Which, keeping in mind the size of the company's customer database, is also decent.

One thing I really appreciate about ScopeHosts' support team is that they're always friendly and thorough. They answer all of your questions with complete, understandable English answers, which is something that my previous host seriously lacks.

I haven't had a chance to test my server yet, since my site isn't fully operational yet, but I'm sure it will be tomorrow. So I'll edit this post with the details.

Overall: 8/10 = VERY HAPPY! =)

Edit: Al right, so my website is online now. In total it took them 26 hours to get everything done, and there were some bumps in the road. So, I'm very happy. I've tested my server and it's very fast! Google Pagespeed gives me 80/100 without optimizations (caching etc.) which is very decent.

Also a nice detail, at my previous host I had one of my website transferred to VPS. They managed to mess up everything: plugin's stopped functioning, cronjobs got messed up. With ScopeHosts everything is still working the same and it's very nice to have my VPS functioning with my good old cPanel so I don't have to get used to anything new.

Edit #2: Most of the optimizing is done and check it out. Faster than 78% of all tested sites at Pingdom! For a Bronze-package I think that's veerrry decent! :)

Edit #3: I'm editing this post, since I don't want to bump it. All I can say is, if you need shared hosting or whatever, these guys are okay, but for VPS they aren't. They use OpenVZ and I seriously suspect them from overselling. If you need a VPS and need the resources you're paying for, look for a XEN-provider. Cause this one and my previous provider both oversell.

Last edited:
@ m1mi.dan0s

thank you for your detailed review. We have explained you the reason why the replies where 6hours delayed.

Presently there are no discounts available for the shared hosting services at the moment.

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

The tech-guys at ScopeHosts enabled APC Caching for me from within cPanel (so I didn't need to use a plugin in wordpress) and check out the new results:
pingdom.png

Faster than 94% of the tested websites! And I've only got a bronze-package! How awesome is that?

I tell you, Scopehosts is exactly what a host is supposed to be: it's a trustworthy host that wants the best for their customer and picks quality hardware and the support department goes the extra mile for their customer.

Review

My Review Of 2 Windows VPS`s and 1 Managed VPS:

Period Of Usage:

30+ Days and counting.

Support:

They provide most of the time Instant Sales And Technical Support. No need of opening tickets for any silly and basic queries.

Servers Up-time: Till now i haven't faced any downtime unless they have mentioned scheduled server reboots for Windows and Virtuozzo updates . That makes really uptime of more then 99.5% for me. =)

My Online trading clients are enjoying this service and my game server is high uptime . :)

Personal View:

Have tried most of all the hosting providers WJ in the past :facepalm:. Never received such high professional service from any of them . Either most of them are one man show or run by fools who are just show off`s

@ dc94

Issue regarding your technical query as been resolved by the support department.

Its a humble request . Do not post any ticket numbers and related technical queries . As this is only sales support thread.

Dear ScopeHosts,

please stop fooling me.

1 month ago i have requested a full refound and you have accepted
asking me to remove a post on this forum.

but now, 1 month later, no refound has beed made and you
started to ignore my tickets.

Sorry but, This is the WORST experience with VPS i have ever had... :(

This is the ticket id = #169689

----------------

30/07/2012 04:24 XXXX || Client
hey... so the refound??

23/07/2012 11:29 XXXX || Client
Hi another 2 weeks passed...

17/07/2012 03:09 XXXX || Staff
Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the delay reply.

We received the shipment of the Credit card . Due to Wrong imprint of the name on the card and entry in our bank account . We had to again request for the new card . Once we receive the card . Immediately we will refund . We even have requested our all datacenters for their payments to be made by this card .

Regards,
XXXX
---------------------------------------
ScopeHosts - Accounts Manager.

Add Reviews: http://www.scopehosts.com/testimonials.html
ScopeHosts Support & Knowledge Forums: http://www.scopehosts.com/forums

11/07/2012 12:21 XXXX || Client
any updates??

05/07/2012 05:20 XXXX || Staff
Hello,

We received the confirmation from the bank, they have dispatched the credit card to the branch were we hold the account. EST time is 3-5days .

The delay was caused to RBI shutdown for yearly maintenance .

Regards,
XXXX
---------------------------------------
ScopeHosts - Accounts Manager.

Add Reviews: http://www.scopehosts.com/testimonials.html
ScopeHosts Support & Knowledge Forums: http://www.scopehosts.com/forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back