ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to order Diamond Managed VPS . My Client Needs these requirements

Litespeed Webserver
Cloudflare plugin
Red5
Apart from what you optimize in your regular managed vps. If i order today when this all be setup?

Netherlands Managed VPS in Stock ?

@ ubokin

Your ticket has been answered by account manager . Within the 1hour of ticket placed .

Kindly do not post here any technical queries related to your services .

This thread is for only Sales queries.

@ JeoRocker

Yes sir we can provide you Diamond Managed VPS with All the additional requirements you specified . As presently we are not providing Litespeed webserver in our website.

We request you to take license from http://www.buycpanel.com And Open Technical Ticket with the Litespeed License Key .

We will install and configure it has per your needs .

Your Order will be completed within 1-12hours max . Now our Completion of Managed VPS is not 1-24hours.

As we have increased our Staffs power . All the Managed VPS Services are completed within 12hours of the order placed ..

Kind Regards,
Sales Department
ScopeHosts.Com

Netherlands 1Gbps VPS Plans Details

Bronze VPS

50 GB HDD, 1GBps/Unmetered Bandwidth, i7 or xeon Processor, 512MB Dedicated RAM, 1024MB Burstable RAM , 1 Dedicated IP Address , Just €14.99/mo

Apply for this vps demo, I intend to buy it, thank you.

@ tubs

I feel you have ordered the plan through our website. If not, want to try our service mail to sales@scopehosts.com and specify the plan you intend to test .

We will glad to help you out.

Kind Regards,
Sales Department
ScopeHosts.Com

@ tubs

We will proceed with your demo .

Important Notice To All Clients:

Procedure to be followed while ordering ScopeHosts Services

* Do Not Order the Hosting Service with VPN , RDP, Proxy , Socks . Doing so will be automatically qualified has fraud by the MAXMIND FRAUD PROTECTION SYSTEM.

* Use the own ISP provider ip while ordering the service. ScopeHosts has strict Privacy Policy we do tamper with client details or publish clients details without client permission.

* ScopeHosts Has enabled Phone Verification System . To Verify the Client Order. Please do not use fake address and phone number while ordering.

* Client Has powers to change full profile except the email address whenever he intends to do so.

These Above precautionary steps have been taken due many fake orders with hacked Paypal, Credit Cards. We Hope all clients will co-operate with us to avoid frauds.

Kind Regards,
Sales Department
ScopeHosts.Com

@ Geof

Thank you for your kind review regarding our service . Hope to provide our best service for long term.

Ongoing Discounts Updates:

Last 7 days left for the 25% discount for the Germany 100Mbps Windows VPS Services... Hurry Up!!

Kind Regards,
Sales Department
ScopeHosts.Com

@ peppe

Yes sir it can be ready within 1-3hours . If you order linux vps . You will get instant . If you order windows vps . It will take some time to complete...

@ GoldFreind

There are no certain numbering barriers ..Our Monitoring team constantly checks the usage of service .. According to monitoring team member your usage is alot .

They will send a notification mail . Regarding resource usage . Still the issue continues . Warning mail is sent . At last suspension of service unless immediate action taken .

If you need still more detail on this ... mail us to sales@scopehosts.com . We will be glad to clear all your queries ..

@ GoldFreind

Sorry that when you tried to chat on live support. Our Live Support team`s working hours was over . Live Support, Instant Messenger Support covers 16/7 . Technical Support available 24/7

We use the PHP 5.3.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back