ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used Scopehosts's service for almost a year.
During use I always get enthusiastic support from them.
The errors arising in the course of their use are adequately addressed. I am very happy!
Their service is wonderful.!

@chiendu

Thank you for your kind review .

Service Updates :

All clients have been mailed regarding the new billing system implementations and how the present clients need to access their client area for support .

Existing clients can also order the services . But they just need to register in new billing system .

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

been testing out this host for about 24 hours and the server itself is good ... great download speed but very poor upload speeds ... up and down like a yoyo ... on the germany 100mb vps ...

@ inject0r

Your both tickets has been replied . As there is some major changes going on our billing systems . Your billing related ticket had to be handled by the Billing Department. They have now resolved it .

As per your other ticket . Technical department has replied to it. This thread is for sales related queries . Kindly keep upto it.

@ Valhalla

Sir , Speed does vary as its 100Mbps burstable to the Germany 100Mbps VPS clients. where as the hardware node is connected with 100Mbps premium network line.

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Last edited:
very bad support, waiting since 3 days and still no answer, gonna move to a new host because my site is still down and you promised you will fix this and no more errors :(

@ inject0r

Your Ticket was 1day 11hours old . Till the Account Manager " Andre Allan - Account Manager " Has replied to it .

The delay for the reply was because on weekends accounting department is offline , Only Technical and Sales Department are online.

Your tickets were forwarded to Accounting Department.. And have been answered .This doesn't make us as bad support. We have respective departments handling tickets as per the requests placed.

For your issues resolving . You never provided the website details where we would investigate regarding it .

Systematic way of handling all the clients does that make us a bad support ?

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Last edited:
Ticket #360886

please check it.

why it overdue ?
i play invoice at 03/04/2012
but it still not pay.
WHY ?

check that ticket pls.
thank you.

@ ubokin

Sir, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused . Invoice has been immediately now marked has paid by the Administration Department.

We are glad to have you has one of our potential customer.

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Asked for a refund on 3/25 and today is 4/11 still haven't received my refund.

You guys told me it is related to accounting problems, so I waited since I understand it is the end of tax season. I contacted you guys again after a few weeks and you said I will receive it today or tomorrow. After a few days, still no refund. I contacted support again and they said today.

If I don't receive the refund today I will be filing a paypal dispute.

@ ubokin

Your issue was resolved yesterday itself. By the Technical department

@ Wise

Accounting Department is handling your request .

@ inject0r

You have been already replied with our earlier post here and account manager in the ticket system .

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Dear Scopehost!

Please read my ticket, id is: #448385
It is a high priority, my vps due date is coming next week, i already paid twice (as i forgot the first payment) and system still shows unpaid!
Please add those two months!

Thank you!

@ mahjong

You need to not worry about it . Our billing department will resolve regarding it in the morning once the department is opened IST 8.00AM .

We will resolve the invoice unpaid issue immediately.

Thank you for updating.

Kind Regards,
Sales Department
ScopeHosts.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back