ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad, this is second time! They tell Proper Compensation will be added 1 week but they still get my money without more 1 week >.<

Hello,

It was Immediate Maintenance needed to be done by the DC . Due to Short Circuit at the DC .. Only Routers were harmed . All issues are resolved now .

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and suitable compensation will be provided.

Service Updates:

We will be releasing Netherlands VPS Services in this week. Has we are finalizing our testing on the Netherlands hardware nodes.

Best Regards,
Siddesh H
Managing Director
Scope Ace Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Hello,

Regarding any sales queries we have Instant Live Support available on our website. You can contact there also .

@ DevilnC

We have replied to your sales PM . For further details do PM us or your can contact us through Live chat

Hello,

This is to assure all our clients that we had to postponed our 3rd anniversary discounts to 8th Dec 2011.

As our developers had discovered the main bug( with high severity,) in the WHMCS Billing System . We reported WHMCS Developing team Staff Matt regarding the issue and immediately a security patch was released on 1st Dec 2011.

All clients need not panic as our developing team is monitoring whole billing and client support system for next 24/7 .

WHMCS developers are closely monitoring for any new bugs to be found or not in new release .

Note:
As i precautionary measures we do ask all the unmanaged vps services clients to take their daily backup.

Best Regards,
Siddesh H
Managing Director
Scope Ace Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

scopehost.com is down...

all is down

my vps work but today i received this mail

Hello,

We would like to inform, you are script is putting heavy load on the network outage , which is affecting other VPS clients services. This would be your last warning. Next time will be suspending the service without any notifications.

...i cant contact scopehost to know how much banwith i can use with the UNMETERED plan

i use scopehost only for 5-6 days...and i not use the line too much this days for some problem...

i want know how much bandwith i can use ...
i f i think it's not much for me i prefer a moneyback...for take another vps with other host

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back