VPS ScopeHosts.com Offshore VPS Offers 12.99$/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me clear you one thing . We never allow our resellers to provide Rapidleech or torrentflux in our VPS Service .

There are hosting providers who have Dedicated servers with us . They can apply their own TOS .

Hope That clears you doubt.

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Hello

I am interested in your Reseller plan. I will not use it for resale purposes. I wish to use it for my personal rapidleech & my warez forum. Please let me know, if you can allow me to host on your $13.99/month unmetered reseller plan.

Best Regards

Hi,

Sorry we do not allow rapidleech usage in our any of the hosting service . For rapidleech Contact me at yahoo or MSN i can provide you privately .

For Warez forum you will enjoy the quality of the service .

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - Scopehosts

is this webhost good..
i am look for offshore to host my forum..(maybe use shared first because imy forum is new)
if U guys use this host give review please..(by PM is betters)
thx

Hi,

This is not a support thread , Its a sales Thread .So , please Its my humble request open support ticket at client area & mention your problem there .

The Technical department will see through your issue . I can assure you now here that there hasn't been a single min downtime in shared hosting or other hosting services .

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

hi sarkarj i can't acces my site 48hours and can't login to cpanel
please help! :'(

Your ISP IP was blocked by the firewall we have now unblocked the IP , now everything will be working fine for you.

Next time make sure login properly

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Would you be able to set up my site for me on your unmanaged vps?

We can do the remote transfer from your old hosting to new unmanaged VPS ( If cpanel license ordered ) .

If you want to transfer on unmanaged VPS with webmin or virtualmin or kloxo then you need to do on your own.

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

wats the difference in managed and unmanaged VPS ?

I wanna get a VPS

Compare the below given links :

http://www.scopehosts.com/vps-hosting/unmanaged-vps.html

&

http://www.scopehosts.com/vps-hosting/managed-vps.html

Check the features and details provided in both pages . You will get the difference .

Still if you do not understand. I have added you on MSN contact me there.

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Hi,

This is not a support thread , Its a sales Thread .So , please Its my humble request open support ticket at client area & mention your problem there .

The Technical department will see through your issue . I can assure you now here that there hasn't been a single min downtime in shared hosting or other hosting services .

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Your ISP IP was blocked by the firewall we have now unblocked the IP , now everything will be working fine for you.

Next time make sure login properly

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

thanks for resolved my problem, great support! <3

Hi All,

There is a New 25% Recurring Discount have started and will be ending on 24/04/2010. Grab this offer .

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back