VPS ScopeHosts.com Offshore VPS Offers 12.99$/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct Admin we havent added in our service .. soon today late night will be adding ..

Thank You,

Regards,
ScopeHosts™ - SarkarRaj(Aryan)
Sales - Technical Support - Co-Founder

On Only German server we allow only mp3 hosting . Sorry to say that presently we wont be able to provide DirectAdmin license @ present Will be updating regarding it in next 15days .

Regards,

Its Our honor to have 5 VPS Clients(Respected Members Of Wjunction) Signed Up With our service Only within 48 hours of this thread Creation .

We will do our best to provide most reliable service to all...

Regards,

Sorry buddy presently Windows licenses & DirectAdmin licenses are out of stock . we wil be adding stocks as soon as possible .

Many More Features are being updated daily .... Will be Adding details regarding the updates in thread ....

Thank You,

Regards,

AnyTime You can Order Sir . Your VPS Order will be ready in 7-12hours .

Thank You,

Regards,

icreqb.jpg

So how much is this per month for ether DirectAdmin OR cPanel access?

Kind regards,

JGM.

With Cpanel License It will be 16$/month extra with the plans presented in the thread .

Thank You,

Regards,

Upgrades Added . Please go through it ... If any Further Doubts . Please be free to ask ...

Thank You,

Regards,

ScopeHostsâ„¢ - SarkarRaj(Aryan)

SarKarRaj has been great and very kind to install everything for me, But if ur planning to get this solely for uploading (Rapidleech/Torrentflux) then DON'T...the speed is not good for a 1Ggts port, Sometimes it's super slow (around 50-200Kbs) :|, maximum average speed i got on RL is 9Mb when I get average 10Mb on another server on a 100Mb port, Uploading takes ages...-_-, bottom of the line is i got a lot better server for a lot cheaper price.

97adaz.png

Hope You have understood what i explained on the MSN . Its 1GBps LAN network line .. and 100MBps Burstable Line for External Link ...Burstable Line always Varies to lower to highest .... When there is heavy traffic on the server ... Its common to get low As it wil be shared amoung all VPS Servers .. Anyhow ...Thank You for your review .

Our Main goal is offshore VPS service ... we just allow RL/TF For only their private usage > Its not main course of our service ..

Thank You,

Regards,
SarkarRaj

Well
Somedays ago I bought a VPS with
ScopeHosts.Com .I can say this is the best VPS I bought till now.They offered me the best support that you can find on the Net.Fast reply to every of your ticket.You can ask anything to then and the support will get it done for you as you asked.
The speed is really great.I am really satisfy with there VPS and Support.You can try their service if you need a good VPS.You will get the best price.

Watever Risee,
As always, when there is some bad review in WJ, a newbie will come try to rescue by giving fantastic comment to the host. That is why good customer will never trust newbie comment.

Hi,

He is Using Our VPS Service from past few days . Just asked me do you know any best warez webmasters forum .. Just referred him WJ ... He might have gone through this section .. So he has replied regarding what service he is using ... Do you problem with that .

There are still many respected members who are using our service .. we never ask or PM them for adding their reviews .. Its their own reviews . which they are adding regarding our service .

Peace!!!

Thank You,

Regards,
SarkarRaj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back