VPS ScopeHosts.com Offshore VPS Offers 12.99$/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this is nothing major but i cannot access

https://web312.scopehosts.com:10000/

which is the webmin panel. Im also having errors when trying to install from atp-get ubuntu-desktop tightvncserver etc...

Hi,

Kindly Open support tickets ... This thread is only for the sales .. Not for support ... There are technical staff who will for surely help u in the problem you are facing .

Sorry for the delay reply here .... As I was facing some ISP Problem .

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Kindly check the refund I requested. Thank you.

Hi,

As Per your request , It as been sent to billing department soon you will be receiving the funds in next 48hours ..

As already mentioned this is Sales Thread not support or billing thread .... Do not reply for technical support or billing issues ..

Hope you co-operate with us ... As there are separate departments for it . each will be maintaining the clients request ...

Thank you,

Regards,
SakarRaj - ScopeHosts

@ szarki432

Your Order is now being processed as its weekend there will be little delay in completion of orders ... but wont take more then 12-16hours ...

Normally weekdays orders are completed within 4-6hours max .

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

hello i bought vps (15.99$) , my name is Piotr , when you will send me passwords to server ?

Hi,

VPS details as been sent to your email address .. OS , apache & free control panel Everything basic needed for the VPS Server as been installed .

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion . As one of the sales department staff as by mistake sent you wrong link .... Due to heavy orders there was little bit confusion

Correct details as been sent your email address again ....

Please check your PM

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Horrible service!!!!

Hi,

What do u meant by horrible service? If you are present/new client please do open a support ticket or If the live support is online please do ask your doubts?

Just a offline message as been received from you on the Live support, Asking what is the price of direct admin on VPS Server ?

Regarding that presently we are not providing Directadmin panel . Soon in another 15days that service will be added .

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

The Thread As been Updated . Luxemburg VPS Service is sold Out . Next Hardware node Available after 72hours .

Presently New Hardware nodes available on the German

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Easy or not?

It sounds really good that unmanaged vps.

I have a question please:

I have a website and its running on a server, i wanna to use your vps
only for sharing files, i mean not for hosting my website/forum.

Is that easy to do?

Iso,avi,mp3 files?

Hosting Or Sharing these files you need to have Dedicated Server . As Any of the VPS Server provider wont allow you to host or share these files .

1stly then consume lot of CPU Resource while sharing .
2ndly There will be multiple VPS nodes on each hardware node . So the resource will be shared amoung those multiple VPS nodes.
3rd If any of the VPS providers accept your request 1st thing u keep in mind he is new to the service providing and 2ndly later or sooner his service will be doomed with heavy loading.

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back