Case Closed Scammed and Banned by YoudBox, WITHOUT getting paid, because of someone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellFireBreather

So, for quite some time now, YoudBox admin has refused to provide any support for my account, specifically for MY account, and he has made sure to say it in his public thread:

Taking a screenshot as well, in case he decides to 'edit' his comment:

But he did not provide support by any means: not through private messages here, not through email, not through skype, nowhere, for my account specifically.

He used to block and unblock me in Skype whenever he pleased, but especially when he didn't like a question that was being asked. Eventually he blocked me permanently.

He is someone who does not like confrontation, from anyone, anywhere, and becomes extremely rude about it, as you can see by the last page of his "official support thread"... but read on to understand the rest of this....

I even attempted to create a new Skype account to talk to him and his response, after realizing it was me, was simply "I don't have time for this"

So, his discrimination was purely against me, just me, for whatever paranoid reason.

But whatever, all fine and dandy.... I had good solid traffic, probably more than any of his "countless users" who never appeared in wjunction....

Then, I request a payout of my balance on the 27th of October. Not paid.
Requested another on the 28th of October. Not paid.
Both payouts pending.

And then I see that another user, Seven Rua, was getting paid quickly, having requested after me and getting paid first.

I commented on it, about my 2 pending payouts and him paying another user who requested after me.

Received no reply to my wjunction comment, obviously.

Private messaged him about it, no reply.

His thread clearly states:
  • Daily Payments, no exclusion.

But I was being excluded, in plain sight!!

Yesterday, out of the blue, even with my good traffic for such a small host as YoudBox, I notice that hundreds of my files started to get deleted, for no reason, despite me having a premium account, which means no expiration on files.
Private messaged him about it: no answer.

Then, TODAY, I come online to check if there was any status update on my 2 pending payouts, and see that my account is BANNED (without being paid).

Came to wjunction thread to ask him about it and before I even comment I see there was an 'ongoing' comment war going on with some user by the name of @LanaLuna , and he banned MY account, without paying me, because he thinks that other user is me.

I don't know who this user is, but my YoudBox account was banned because of the comment exchange with this user. This is something I'm sure WJ staff can verify that that account is NOT mine.

I will fully admit to having another wjunction account, an old one, by the name of BloodSucker
, that, a long time ago I wanted to have it deleted but it wasn't possible so essentially I stopped using it, only logging in from time to time to check on messages and other things. I do not deny having that account. But I'm also not using it to make secondary comments in his thread or in others.

BUT I don't know who this @LanaLuna is, but it is not me.

I am not responsible for other people expressing their opinions!

And with 2 pending payouts, I would have to be pretty darn stupid to create another account to confront YoudBox about something entirely unrelated, like rates.

(rates are another discussion entirely, but at this exact moment it's not the issue, though oddly enough I had one user ask me in skype almost the exact same thing that was asked in the thread in regards to rates, so it's very strange that suddenly today this happens.....). I have a screenshot about this if mods needs it.

At the point of me writing this, all my files (the ones he hadn't deleted) are active, but my account is banned, without me being paid my 2 pending payouts, which means he is still making money from my content and ads, but I no longer have access to my account, files, anything.

I do have the screenshots of the 2 pending payouts and of my latest stats/views, which show I had good traffic and wasn't just a "low life" user.

So, I get banned because of something I didn't do, because of someone who isn't me, and I also don't get paid the money that I am owed?

Isn't that a scam according to wjunction?

GO Unlimited got banned for 'disappearing' without paying.....

YoudBox bans me because of someone else and doesn't pay me.....

I'll also add that, according to @Tango , YoudBox has (or had) a second account which he used to post in his own thread to say 'payment received'.

And yet, I'm the one being accused of being someone else, some user @LanaLuna and have my account banned without pay because of it!!!

I want the money that I am owed and, if he's not restoring my account (considering that my files/videos are still active), then I want him banned from wjunction, as I do believe that is the only fair thing in this situation.

Last edited:
29 comments
To be honest I'm not sure either. This whole process seems to be very rough around the edges.

I just know I definitely didn't do anything wrong, but paid the price for someone else (@LanaLuna ) stating their opinion.

Got banned, not paid, ignored and that's it.

I know I will not get paid, I know that.

But it seems extremely unfair that host continues to be around WJ when this happened. He isn't gone like Bader, he's just doing his own thing and not a care in the world for who he scams or steps over.

Pending payouts (before I was banned) and heaven knows how much else was (is) in the balance of my account, since my files have been kept alive....

OU1AhBO.jpg

Last edited:
Still haven't been paid my 2 pending payments even though users who requested payout much later than me have been paid.
I really don't get why YoudBox is still allowed in this forum. Sorry, I don't mean to be harsh towards WJ staff as I really appreciate them and I know they are great guys, always willing to help their hosts and users as well. But, I hope you guys see that YoudBox pays whomever he wants, he refuses to cooperate and support his users and is rude to whoever has at least something to ask, not to say anything about complaining.
I believe that DDoS attacks were used as an excuse to not say anything in the Court and maybe to avoid paying his users too. And only same users keep getting paid who keep posting in the thread. So he looks like he's incredibly biased.
I strongly believe this should be considered a scam host and a bankrupt one too who pays just a few users at the expense of others, which I believe is far worse than GoUn Case

And I will post it again just in case
3UK1F0r.png

Last edited:
@YouDBox, just give an honest reply/reason as to why @HellFireBreather was denied the following:
- payout
- support

And why did you actually banned his account.

Come with straight facts and no shady ones as this case seems to be on a very thin ice and you being the obvious loser.
Post automatically merged:

I guess he should be banned as there is no response. Anyone can catch hold of him via IMs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back