Case Closed Scammed and Banned by YoudBox, WITHOUT getting paid, because of someone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellFireBreather

So, for quite some time now, YoudBox admin has refused to provide any support for my account, specifically for MY account, and he has made sure to say it in his public thread:

Taking a screenshot as well, in case he decides to 'edit' his comment:

But he did not provide support by any means: not through private messages here, not through email, not through skype, nowhere, for my account specifically.

He used to block and unblock me in Skype whenever he pleased, but especially when he didn't like a question that was being asked. Eventually he blocked me permanently.

He is someone who does not like confrontation, from anyone, anywhere, and becomes extremely rude about it, as you can see by the last page of his "official support thread"... but read on to understand the rest of this....

I even attempted to create a new Skype account to talk to him and his response, after realizing it was me, was simply "I don't have time for this"

So, his discrimination was purely against me, just me, for whatever paranoid reason.

But whatever, all fine and dandy.... I had good solid traffic, probably more than any of his "countless users" who never appeared in wjunction....

Then, I request a payout of my balance on the 27th of October. Not paid.
Requested another on the 28th of October. Not paid.
Both payouts pending.

And then I see that another user, Seven Rua, was getting paid quickly, having requested after me and getting paid first.

I commented on it, about my 2 pending payouts and him paying another user who requested after me.

Received no reply to my wjunction comment, obviously.

Private messaged him about it, no reply.

His thread clearly states:
  • Daily Payments, no exclusion.

But I was being excluded, in plain sight!!

Yesterday, out of the blue, even with my good traffic for such a small host as YoudBox, I notice that hundreds of my files started to get deleted, for no reason, despite me having a premium account, which means no expiration on files.
Private messaged him about it: no answer.

Then, TODAY, I come online to check if there was any status update on my 2 pending payouts, and see that my account is BANNED (without being paid).

Came to wjunction thread to ask him about it and before I even comment I see there was an 'ongoing' comment war going on with some user by the name of @LanaLuna , and he banned MY account, without paying me, because he thinks that other user is me.

I don't know who this user is, but my YoudBox account was banned because of the comment exchange with this user. This is something I'm sure WJ staff can verify that that account is NOT mine.

I will fully admit to having another wjunction account, an old one, by the name of BloodSucker
, that, a long time ago I wanted to have it deleted but it wasn't possible so essentially I stopped using it, only logging in from time to time to check on messages and other things. I do not deny having that account. But I'm also not using it to make secondary comments in his thread or in others.

BUT I don't know who this @LanaLuna is, but it is not me.

I am not responsible for other people expressing their opinions!

And with 2 pending payouts, I would have to be pretty darn stupid to create another account to confront YoudBox about something entirely unrelated, like rates.

(rates are another discussion entirely, but at this exact moment it's not the issue, though oddly enough I had one user ask me in skype almost the exact same thing that was asked in the thread in regards to rates, so it's very strange that suddenly today this happens.....). I have a screenshot about this if mods needs it.

At the point of me writing this, all my files (the ones he hadn't deleted) are active, but my account is banned, without me being paid my 2 pending payouts, which means he is still making money from my content and ads, but I no longer have access to my account, files, anything.

I do have the screenshots of the 2 pending payouts and of my latest stats/views, which show I had good traffic and wasn't just a "low life" user.

So, I get banned because of something I didn't do, because of someone who isn't me, and I also don't get paid the money that I am owed?

Isn't that a scam according to wjunction?

GO Unlimited got banned for 'disappearing' without paying.....

YoudBox bans me because of someone else and doesn't pay me.....

I'll also add that, according to @Tango , YoudBox has (or had) a second account which he used to post in his own thread to say 'payment received'.

And yet, I'm the one being accused of being someone else, some user @LanaLuna and have my account banned without pay because of it!!!

I want the money that I am owed and, if he's not restoring my account (considering that my files/videos are still active), then I want him banned from wjunction, as I do believe that is the only fair thing in this situation.

Last edited:
29 comments
i cant talk for youdbox or anything what happens between both of them. But i can confirm that Hellfirebreather traffic is legit and i dont see any reason if youdbox got the same traffic why he wouldnt pay him.

In my experience i didnt had any problems with hellfirebreather since he used or host. Everything is fine with him in terms of traffic,content or behaviour.

So i hope this is just a misunderstanding and both parties find a way to solve it :)

So this whole situation started after you inquired about the deleted videos?

No.

The deleted videos were just an 'add-on' to his lack of support for my account.... That wasn't an issue. I messaged him about it (he didn't reply of course!), but that wasn't an issue.
Not a big one, as I already expected this kind of attitude from him....

His lack of support for my account started quite a while back.

He stopped responding to me everywhere, including here, private messages or post comments.

HOWEVER, banning me for no reason, and without paying me, IS AN ISSUE and a SCAM

TODAY he banned my account because he thinks this user is me, and I have no idea who it is, @LanaLuna .

This user seemingly confronted him about the incorrect rates (which I can confirm were incorrect, but since I no longer have access to my account I can't show them) and then, from what is clearly written in the official support thread, this user @LanaLuna ended up mentioning the fact that in that same page above there was a user with pending payouts (me) and that YoudBox had responded "We will pay to our users when we pay" and then YoudBox goes like "Oh you mentioned a pending payout?! I know who you are. say bye to your account". And he banned MY account.

Without paying me either one of my 2 pending payouts. Banned me just like that.

He's keeping my files active, but banned my account without pay, all because he thinks this one user account in wjunction is me, and it is not, and I'm sure you guys have ways to verify that.

YoudBox does not like confrontation, all he likes is people to go to his thread and say 'got paid' for him to reply "you're welcome" and that's it..... you can see it in his thread he does not like confrontation, from anyone, about anything.

He pays who he wants, when he wants, no matter of when people request.

I would not be dumb to be confronting him when I have (had) 2 pending payouts, that now he will definitely refuse to pay since he has banned my account.

This, to me, is a scam.

I've used his host since February, brought him good traffic and .... this is what I get? Banned because of paranoia? And not paid either?

If he doesn't pay me, it's a scam.

And the fact he also banned my account FOR NO REASON is proof that he's scamming me. (and possibly others, who knows... I can only speak for myself)

Last edited:
I don't see any link between the 2 accounts.

There is no link. I don't know who that user @LanaLuna is.

But I got my account banned because of YoudBox's paranoia and he scammed me, by not paying my 2 pending payouts.

If he doesn't pay me what he owes me, it's just plainly a scam.

Not to mention I got banned for NO reason other than his paranoia and not liking to be confronted by anyone. I don't know who that other user is, and I don't have to know.

My account and my pending payouts paid the price, and this is not fair. It's a scam.

I want the money that I am owed. Plus the remaining of what I still had in my account balance.

Meanwhile, he's still profiting from my files and my account is banned.

This is a scam. No other word for it.

Banning me and not paying what he owes? Scam.

He should be banned from wjunction, because he is not fit to be a host admin, not in the way he acts and scams people.

Last edited:
From the looks of @YouDBox thread seems like he is paying users with small traffic (low payments) and asking them to comment users with much traffic he is not paying. There is many users on his thread complaining not being paid.

Be careful of this host..

As you all can see above HellFireBreather is a reputable member even with major hosts Streamtape, Playtube so what is going on here..?

The correctness of rates is nearly impossible to prove without knowing how they are counted. Banning a user without paying for no reason other than an unfounded assumption is both very unprofessional and scammy, to say the least. @YouDBox care to explain?

If Youdbox doesnt have have valid reason for the ban and for not paying him then the site should be banned :)
and damn that youdbox got some attitude !! grrr!

Last edited:
It would seem that, indeed, payments are only for a select few, and daily payments or under 24 hours, so it would seem, given that this user has been paid twice before any of my 2 pending payouts.

And he states he gets paid in 24 hours or less.

And tragically, YoudBox did not pay either one of my pending payouts, banned my account for absolutely no reason just because of a paranoid theory about another user in wjunction, and seems to be looking for pity and acting as the victim in all this....

I just want to be paid what I am owed and my outstanding account balance as well.

Plus, I think he should be banned, because this is NOT the behaviour of a filehost/videohost admin. Not here, not anywhere.

Not to mention that banning me without paying me is a scam!

But sadly this is not my decision to make. I know he will not pay me, but there should be a serious repercussion for that.

Facts are simple, you have 2 pending payouts & your account is banned, he shown clearly that he is not willing to pay since he said "we pay when we want" cool atitude to users who actually fill his pockets. This case should be resolved ASAP, Youdbox should be forced to respond as he already seen this thread & made his friend "vouching" for him in file section one.

Hello! I've been talking with HellFireBreather since GoUn shut down and we've been discussing some things privately. I'm writing here because I want to confirm that HellFireBreather is telling truth about payouts taking more than 24 hours. I can confirm that payout definitely takes more than 24 hours, which I wouldn't mind if he didn't indicate "daily payments, no exclusions" on his front page. But clearly he doesn't pay daily, well, not everyone. He pays people he wants to. I can confirm what HellFireBreather said. User who requested money after me received money before me very fast, while I had to wait for quite long. I'm posting my first payment request which took around 4 days and my second payout request which has been pending for two days. I'll post screens.

JzzjUrw.png

12AcBSa.png

As you see, I requested my first payout on October 23 and it took 4 days. And second payout has been taking two days for now (if not more)

I don't care if my second payout gets approved or not, as you see my money isn't much and youdbox admin can have it, but I know that HellFireBreather uses this host as his primary and he really put a lot of effort into it. It would be really unfair if he didn't get paid the money he is owed for his hard work.
Post automatically merged:

As for rates, HellFireBreather and I have also been talking about that. He's been telling me that even though he had solid viewers amount, he still got too little money. I started paying attention at rates as well and in fact we've been talking about whether rates are counted correctly or not.
Anyways, unlike payouts, which I know for a fact that he doesn't pay in 24 hours, I don't surely know if rates are incorrect or not, but here are my views for 1 US view:
9wlYMnb.png

And here are rates:
NjRnStJ.png

Well, again, maybe there's some hidden rule, but I think 1 US view should be getting $0.003. I'm not saying youdbox admin is lying directly, but I wanted to draw your attention about what I and HellFireBreather have been talking recently.

I can confirm that he also told me that youdbox admin has been treating him unfairly, for some reason, he's been playing childish games with him, he refused to support him on Skype for some reason and he didn't even say why, and he refused to PM him on WJ and he refused to reply in the thread as well.

I don't know who the user who started fighting is either, but I believe, it's not HellFireBreather... But whoever it is, I've read that topic and I don't think their posts warrant a ban either.

I believe he should be paid what he is owed, even if he has been banned without a reason, otherwise youdbox becomes as much scam as GoUn.
But either way, it's obvious that youdbox is acting unprofessionally, he refused to give support to one of their best users for so long, and he doesn't actually pay per 24 hrs, he is biased towards who he pays...
Thank you for your attention.

Last edited:
@JR and @Hyperz is there any updates in regards to this case?

He's clearly ignoring all this, he has not unbanned my account (banned for no reason) nor paid me what he owes and.... he's just carrying on as if nothing's wrong with this entire situation. Picking and choosing other users to supposedely pay and being extremely unprofessional.

This scam needs to stop..... this is worse than GoUnlimited, who simply disappeared without paying..... YoudBox is continuing his scam and ignoring his responsibility as a host, which he clearly is not fit to run or even promote here in WJ.

Has anyone also discovered who that user @LanaLuna is that led to all this, aka led to him thinking it was me and banning me for no reason...... ?

@LLUUKKEE do you have updates in your pending payout? because from his 'official support thread' he's choosing who to pay, which are basically only those who are singing his praises....

Hello.
3UK1F0r.png

No, not only have I not received my pending payout from October 29, but I also have another pending payout since yesterday early morning. Yet, he pays other users in "under 24 hours" (or so they say) and this is definitely a suspicious behavior.
His website is being DDoS'ed, and he may use that as an excuse, but ddos or not, he is obviously choosing to pay whomever he wants. I wonder if those users who say that they keep getting paid under 24 hours are even real, cause they have suddenly appeared in the thread right after complaints.

@JR and @Hyperz is there any updates in regards to this case?

We're waiting for @YouDBox to respond. In his support thread he said he'll take care of it once the DDoS attack is over. As far as I can tell though, it is over. His site seems to be working fine and he's apparently able to pay out users. If he can do that he can at the very least spend a few minutes to post a reply here. I think it would be best to set a deadline by which he has to respond, because currently it feels like he's avoiding the issue.

We're waiting for @YouDBox to respond. In his support thread he said he'll take care of it once the DDoS attack is over. As far as I can tell though, it is over. His site seems to be working fine and he's apparently able to pay out users. If he can do that he can at the very least spend a few minutes to post a reply here. I think it would be best to set a deadline by which he has to respond, because currently it feels like he's avoiding the issue.

I had been informed he had 72 hours to respond... 72 hours since the case was opened, and those 72 hours have come and gone....

And it is more than clear he does not care or respect this court, because he has seen it and ignored it. Entirely.

And to see that this scam is allowed to continue here in WJ is... sad.

It's bad enough I got banned for no reason and didn't get paid what was owed to me, while he continues to profit from my files, and yet.... he carries on happily here in wjunction and running his scam host and choosing who to pay, because there is, just now, a post from someone who just got paid and yet the user who posted above also has 2 pending payouts, simply because he has also spoken here in court so it seems, and it's in YoudBox's thread singing his praises....

There is just an entire sense of injustice in all this...

I know I'll never see a cent of the money I'm owed, but what he has done, which is 100% injust (banning me because of some other user; and not pay me) and a scam.

I can't call it anything else other than a scam and a completely unprofessional attitude.

GOUnlimited simply disappeared.... YoudBox didn't.... he's just continuing happily here ignoring what and whoever he wants, users and WJ staff alike....

I had been informed he had 72 hours to respond... 72 hours since the case was opened, and those 72 hours have come and gone....

And it is more than clear he does not care or respect this court, because he has seen it and ignored it. Entirely.

And to see that this scam is allowed to continue here in WJ is... sad.

It's bad enough I got banned for no reason and didn't get paid what was owed to me, while he continues to profit from my files, and yet.... he carries on happily here in wjunction and running his scam host and choosing who to pay, because there is, just now, a post from someone who just got paid and yet the user who posted above also has 2 pending payouts, simply because he has also spoken here in court so it seems, and it's in YoudBox's thread singing his praises....

There is just an entire sense of injustice in all this...

I know I'll never see a cent of the money I'm owed, but what he has done, which is 100% injust (banning me because of some other user; and not pay me) and a scam.

I can't call it anything else other than a scam and a completely unprofessional attitude.

GOUnlimited simply disappeared.... YoudBox didn't.... he's just continuing happily here ignoring what and whoever he wants, users and WJ staff alike....
I second this, it's time for WJ to take a stand against these shady hosts by taking a stand you will notice WJ increase activity wise It's the same users posting they have been paid every time on YD thread

Last seen Today at 2:31 AM
above from his profile
I second the deadline , if he can come here , he can answer questions
Companies come and go , but members are here forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back