Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx for the help, but after i in the download screen, it only show that and remain 0% for long time....also will it keep downloading the torrent after i close the browser?

Downloading
[ 0 MB ]: 0%

Sending torrent file to Transmission for download.

Downloading torrent file.
This may take a while...

can anyone show me where is the Read the sBorg tutorial?

PM Me Your Yahoo / MSN ID, so i can explain you in a better way.

Hi Guys, i've got a message on my main screen when i try to open sborg ... Your account has been suspended. To be honest I don't know the reason, all the time using 3 or less tasks. Help me to get it back :(. Ty by now

Hi Guys, i've got a message on my main screen when i try to open sborg ... Your account has been suspended. To be honest I don't know the reason, all the time using 3 or less tasks. Help me to get it back :(. Ty by now

I have sent you a ticket aswell, But haven't terminated you. Please take care next time. I am not really strict, but the complains make me take strict actions.

unpaid invoice?

No it was some other issue.

no mate , Im sure it is until 8-9 Feb

Quoted earlier.

have you submitted a ticket?or contacted via live chat?

ALI is really really helpful

Thank you mate, was away for some time. But fixed his issue.

checking the chat , it is still offline ... how i can submit a ticket ?

Issue resolved.

I think you using not latest sborg, because i missing 1 file host: buploads.com and i need it, please start using latest sborg version. Also ticket created.

^^ You'll need to perform a clean install in order to get the mentioned filehost.

Edit:

It wasn't released as an update coz we had to disable it in our beta release.

Can you please help me,
i try to download torrent but always get problem to download it.
Now i get a message.

Sending torrent file to Transmission for download.
Transmission is not running on your server. Please run Transmission and try again.

Is there something what must be done on my or your end?
Thank you for usually fast reply,
as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back