sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys have any slots left on the US/Canada servers?
Sorry, not yet. We plan to get new servers soon though.

I keep trying to submit a support ticket but it keeps being deleted so i just pm'd you with my problem.
Sorry we were switching server. Our old vps was not capable of handling the load, so moved a dedicated server. During switch, we transfered our database first so latest changes to support ticket system was not reflected.

Stupid ass question, but can you SEED with sBorg? I know you can download a torrent but what about seeding it?
Yep, after download, sBorg will continue to seed it until you stop it :)

sBorg v4.2 is being devloped currently. sBorg 4.2 is be based on sBorg 4.0, however unlike 4.0, 4.2 will be much user friendly with most options ready to use without chaging. As with every new release, this will have a much requested unique feature aswell.

It'll take about 2 weeks to finish and debug. Also, sBorg 4.2 installer will let you install both sBorg 3.7 and 4.2 as those are unique in terms of source codes.

Last edited:
HF FS and FiSo download/upload speeds differ from 1 MB/s to 5 MB/s depending on when you use it. The usual speed is 3.5 MB/s. Rapidshare and x7.to speeds are higher :)

well theres some prob i guess with v4.0

when i upload on only RS FS HF and rest of the accounts are empty and once the post is made i see the final post having the empty spaces in those missings account ..in previous version it used be removed by itself now i have to edit the post once its made :(

hope u can understand my bad english

well theres some prob i guess with v4.0

when i upload on only RS FS HF and rest of the accounts are empty and once the post is made i see the final post having the empty spaces in those missings account ..in previous version it used be removed by itself now i have to edit the post once its made :(

hope u can understand my bad english
That is because now you set your own post format. So if you dont upload to those filehost, just create a post template with the ones you do use. The previous one created its own post template without you having to worry about anything, however everyone wanted to customize their post the way they like. Thats why i provided the "default" post template with every file host and options. If you dont use something, just edit and remove it.

The sborg 4.0 manual is at: http://sborg.us/site/manuals/sBorg_4.0_Guide.pdf

another problem , cant reset my DEFAULT page in post editor :/

sBorg site said:
Source URL: http://sborg.us/site/2011/01/sborg-4-0-released/

If you have edited or deleted your default post template, you can get it here:
http://demo.sborg.us/posttemplates/default.txt

Log0-for-forums.png

10% faster uploading, proxy support, auto post generator

Against all expectations, sBorg 4.2 finished 2 weeks ahead of schedule and is now available for download! This is a stable release without any bugs, so we advice you to upgrade immediately. However thats not all thats to it. This sBorg release combines the best of all sBorg releases up until now, giving an experience like none before!

Our first step in devloping sBorg 4.2 was to bug fix sBorg 4.0. In the process of bug-fixing, we realized that we needed a new software to extract RAR and Zip files as the many of you have complained, the linux version of WinRAR isn’t able to extract a lot of Zip files. So we switched to 7zip for extracting Zip and RAR files while still using WinRAR for creating RAR files. This means we can take advantage of 7zips advanced extraction and WinRAR’s compression, giving us the best of both worlds!

Another major change was the uploading system. We have optimized sBorg uploading to speed up the upload, making sBorg v4.2 about 10% faster at uploading then all other versions of sBorg. sBorg v4.2 also has a upload link checker, which makes sure the file was uploaded properly, if not, it’ll re-upload the file to the said filehost upto 3 times before moving on to the next file. This means no more broken links after upload if the filehost craps up!

As for the main feature, sBorg v4.2 now supports proxies, which means if your server IP is banned by a filehost, just add a proxy IP and port (username & password too if required) to sBorg setup page and enable proxy for your sBorg to download/upload through the proxy and bypassing filehost’s IP ban (mimics hotfile unblocker plugin)!

Also, sBorg now features 2 file managers. One is sBorgs trusty file manager, other being phpFileShell. You can choose which one to use on Setup page. Remember that even if you choose one, you can use the other by typing in url of the file manager.

Ah, so many features! You still want more?

Alright, sBorg now has 2 types of post editor. One is the “custom post editor”, the one that was provided with sBorg 4.0. Other is a modified version of automated post generator, the one that comes with sBorg 3.7. You can set your button images or prefered text by opening sborg/posttemplates/autopostgen_settings.php in a text editor (for example, editing it with the provided file manager) and setting desired options there. As for normal post editor, note that i have provided default.txt.original, which is an exact copy of default.txt. You can use it to replace default.txt if in case you delete something important.

What else…. hmm, let me see….

Ah, yes, i’ve added multi language support for sBorg, so you can post in as many different languages as you like. Just remember to convert them into HTML entity ( like & # 3 7 2 0 4 ; for 酔 ).

Also, you need to install this plugin on your WordPress for auto posting from sBorg: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bbcode/

Also, i have kept almost all settings “ready to go” so you dont have to configure everything when you get sBorg. You can just add your accounts and start uploading. You can always change the settings as you see fit. If you need help, follow the manual. Almost every single option is described in details there. If you still need more help, dont forget to open a support ticket at: http://sborg.us/support/

Finally, the newest sBorg installer lets you choose which version you would like to install. From now onward, we wont remove older versions from our servers!

You can download sBorg at the following locations:
Code:
sBorg Universal Installer: http://sborg.us/client/installer/sborg.zip
sBorg Windows Installer: http://sborg.us/client/installer/sborg_winx.zip

If you need to purchase sBorg Install tickets or hosting, get them at 10% discount! Contact sBorg billing department for more details: http://sborg.us/support/

Our plans are located at: http://sborg.us/site/purchase-plans/

As usual, here goes our change log for sBorg 4.2…

sBorg v4.2
- 10% faster uploading to all filehosts.
- Proxy support for downloading (Hotfile unblocker).
- Proxy support for uploading.
- Proxy authentication with username and password.
- Filesonic uploading plugin recoded.
- Rapidgen.net premium link generator improved.
- Multiple try if uploading failed (no more broken links).
- Automated Post generator.
- Automated post generators made customizable.
- WordPress BB code posting support.
- Small sized screenshots by default.
- Manual post editor supported improved.
- More imagehosts supported for uploading screenshots.
- 7zip used for UnRAR and UnZIP.
- WordPress multi language posting support.
- Dual file manager/browser.
- Upgraded AI Smart Extract.
- 4~5 other stuff i cant remember.
- Almost all bugs eliminated.

Now if you will excuse me, i’ll go dip by hands in ice cold waters! After a whole day of PHP coding, typing this long post was x_x

Have fun with sBorg v4.2! I know i will

I assume this is going to need a new licence aye?

You gonna be around to send the licence if i order the new version now Somik?

Edit - just ordered 5 licences anyway.

Last edited:
Anyone have any problems install 4.2?

It comes up with the normal add to php.ini and then i click next but it takes me to Internal Server Error Page.

Written a ticket but anyone know in the meantime?

I assume this is going to need a new licence aye?

You gonna be around to send the licence if i order the new version now Somik?

Edit - just ordered 5 licences anyway.
Thank you for your order. All orders has been processed :)

Can i download a torrent using sborg?
Yep, if you have transmission torrent client installed on your server, you can download torrents with sBorg.

Anyone have any problems install 4.2?

It comes up with the normal add to php.ini and then i click next but it takes me to Internal Server Error Page.

Written a ticket but anyone know in the meantime?
If you have changed sBorg directory, you may require a php.ini cleanup. Open the php.ini file, go to the end of the file and remove the extra lines that other version of sBorg has added. Then go the usual way. Run sborg installer, setup php.ini manually (if required), restart apache, then enter key and email.

you can set the file manager when you setup sBorg after installing it. :D

He did an awesome job with 4.2 I have been trying it out just to see what i can get to mess up and man it is blowing my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back