sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate how can i enable torrents on sBorg Windows server......
Replied via MSN :)

@somik - The decoder only works on Windows XP ;) Properly
The one i got my hands on didn't work for the version of encoder i am using, even on win XP.

Somik , can you check my problem please ?
1 sBorg + multiple torrents = problems.
1 sBorg + 1~3 torrents = no problems.
Multiple sBorg + multiple torrnets = no problems.

When is the new sBorg releasing? I mean the sBorg with a functional premium link generator. Am wworried, am helpess, no premiums, cant upload......... help>.. Integrate Rapidgen fast... Release sBorg v3.7b with RapidGen support.

Hi Guys,

I bought Sborg Yesterday - Awesome script - However I found a bug (For me at least).

If I put in a "Post Title" while transloading - I get a "Can not download file - is your /files folder CHMOD'ed to 777" (Even though it is already 777).

If I leave the post title blank - it works fine :)

Hi Guys,

I bought Sborg Yesterday - Awesome script - However I found a bug (For me at least).

If I put in a "Post Title" while transloading - I get a "Can not download file - is your /files folder CHMOD'ed to 777" (Even though it is already 777).

If I leave the post title blank - it works fine :)

The post title is also used as folder name. So it cannot contain any special characters . Try putting in a simple post title and it should work.

^It is nulled doesnt mean that OG script wont be developed further. Anyways the nulled script has issues & contains virus. And sBorg costs just 3$ so buyers would buy rather than using nulled version -_-

Nulled => The security had flaws.

I don't blame the nuller. Now it's clear that we need to secure it a bit more. I personally hate having extra security, but I guess that'll do the job ;)

Hope to get a few more feature requests from you guys, c'mon shoot guys! XD

Sborg 3.5 Nulled

I have nulled 3.5 and release it on some site. I did it because of a disaccord but now everything is clear and i have talked with somik and V3g3t4 about it.
There will be No more nulled Version available !
Moreover sborg 3.5 is a bit buggy and doesnt work good as like sBorg 3.7 !

sorry for the trouble ;)

^It is nulled doesnt mean that OG script wont be developed further. Anyways the nulled script has issues & contains virus. And sBorg costs just 3$ so buyers would buy rather than using nulled version -_-

A script cannot contain a virus. I don't want to get involved about the sBorg debate I just want to correct your false information.

A php script cannot contain a virus. Scripts may contain callbacks or leech information but cannot contain a virus. It's impossible.

Sborg 3.5 Nulled

I have nulled 3.5 and release it on some site. I did it because of a disaccord but now everything is clear and i have talked with somik and V3g3t4 about it.
There will be No more nulled Version available !
Moreover sborg 3.5 is a bit buggy and doesnt work good as like sBorg 3.7 !

sorry for the trouble ;)

Its alright :)

As long as you dont do anything like that again, we wont hold a grudge against you. You are a great PHP coder, so lets use your skills for good. Lets work together to make newer versions of sBorg even better :)

Lulz, Happy is correct. I've not tried that nulled version, as I'm on mobile at present :/.

Snub, good to see that you've admitted it :)

btw, I hope you work on sborg and contribute in a constructive way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back