sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, re-check k2s download plugin, cause they have 2 types of links now:

keep2share .cc
k2s .cc

And sborg only accepts the first one. Can you make sure it accepts both formats?

And please check the unrar problem with multiple links in keep2share.

Hello,
ImageBam plugin was broken in this new update. Again it upload just one screenshot (of 6) and just first time, for second video did not even upload that first screenshot. in previous version (v42) You fixed this and worked good.
As I remember it was error in plugin login/logaut on ImageBam between each iteration.
Can You please check and fix it.
Thanks in advance.

Also, re-check k2s download plugin, cause they have 2 types of links now:

keep2share .cc
k2s .cc

And sborg only accepts the first one. Can you make sure it accepts both formats?

And please check the unrar problem with multiple links in keep2share.

I've already added the functionality for both the types of links - kindly provide me with your sBorg details (support ticket preferred) so that I could take a quick look.

Also, screenshot for the unrar issue would be helpful!

Hello,
ImageBam plugin was broken in this new update. Again it upload just one screenshot (of 6) and just first time, for second video did not even upload that first screenshot. in previous version (v42) You fixed this and worked good.
As I remember it was error in plugin login/logaut on ImageBam between each iteration.
Can You please check and fix it.
Thanks in advance.

I'll fix the issue and will notify you as soon as it is done.

How we can add imagebam username and passwords and how we can use that please explain

Goto Setup page, enter your imagehost logins details - store.

Next select "imagebam" on the index page before running sBorg - done!

when you fix the dizzcloud upload plugin....??

Fixed. I was passing incorrect data to the login function that caused the issue. (Used 'C' instead of 'c') -_-

K2S and DF have the same sort of isse - their domains change based on the region. I'm looking into it :)

Edit: Naah. K2S changed their download style - previously they used to redirect the user to a separate page but now they throw the direct link (like a lot many hosts) - fixed!

Now checking DF issue.

Last edited:
Hello,
Is it possible to install two (2) sBorg (script via licence) on one (1) VPS? In separate folders?

I asked this via support ticket, but ticket expire before I have seen the answer. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Is Dizzcloud upload working? I'm getting a login error.

QhhfkFw.png

Hello,
Is it possible to install two (2) sBorg (script via licence) on one (1) VPS? In separate folders?

I asked this via support ticket, but ticket expire before I have seen the answer. :facepalm:

Yes you can :)

Is Dizzcloud upload working? I'm getting a login error.

QhhfkFw.png

Dizzcloud plugin was re-coded and this issue has been fixed - you'll see it in effect after the next update.

Please Release The Update Now Ok Thanks. :)

Trying to! I've just added Keep2Share API method http://i.imgur.com/vLiBQTk.png :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back