sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. it is better to wait..
I was close to coming back as a client to you guys..but till things would be settled i cannot waste any more money..
Btw, in the mean time, those who need upload plugins use ftp or remote upload..

Exactly, in case you require a few upload plugins. Upload to the respective filehosts using FTP :)

I'm already in process of making new plugins (turbobit has already been shared here) and a few more will be done today (not sharing, but making [trollolol]) :)

@halcyon
i think you should wait some time to see which filehost continues and then make the plugin as some filehosts are closing and other will just scam away

I can't upload any files above 1Gb to 10upload.com, even though my account there is premium.
All I get is this:

http://screensnapr.com/v/v8KwMG.jpg

If I use remote upload on the site, it works fine, but can't upload anything above 1Gb through sBorg..... anyone knows why?? :(

Could it be that sBorg is not ready to handle uploading to premium 10Upload.com accounts?? Cause on other accounts, if it exceeds the filesize limit, it says so, and moves on to the next host.
But in this case, it simply says failed and stops the entire process.

Any help, please??

Last edited:
@halcyon
i think you should wait some time to see which filehost continues and then make the plugin as some filehosts are closing and other will just scam away

Yeah I'm doing that! :)

I can't upload any files above 1Gb to 10upload.com, even though my account there is premium.
All I get is this:

http://screensnapr.com/v/v8KwMG.jpg

If I use remote upload on the site, it works fine, but can't upload anything above 1Gb through sBorg..... anyone knows why?? :(

Could it be that sBorg is not ready to handle uploading to premium 10Upload.com accounts?? Cause on other accounts, if it exceeds the filesize limit, it says so, and moves on to the next host.
But in this case, it simply says failed and stops the entire process.

Any help, please??

Kindly open a support ticket with your sBorg info and I'll take a look :)
Also, sorry for akismet issue. I've unbanned you on sBorg forums :)

@ms7, I know it's unpredictable but most of the filehosts closed their affiliate system last week (one after the other). I think it'll be better to wait for atleast 2weeks to make sure that whatever plugins I make don't go waste :)

P.S: Posted an update on our main site! Goto : site.sborg.us for more info.

Kindly open a support ticket with your sBorg info and I'll take a look :)
Also, sorry for akismet issue. I've unbanned you on sBorg forums :)

But I'm not hosted by you guys, so I can't open a support ticket, because you're not the ones providing my sBorg. But the sBorg providers have already told me they have no idea what's wrong....:(

Can you still help me??

Sent you pm again.

EDIT: Uploading to Megashares also doesn't work anymore. Gives this error when trying to upload:

HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 10:01:08 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.14 (Fedora)
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.1 ZendServer/5.0
Content-Length: 84
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

<body><div id='uplMsg'>error</div><div id='err-message'>Error on upload</div></body>

Last edited:
You can still open a support ticket even if you're not hosted with sborg.us because your problem is still related to Sborg. The support group is primarily for Sborg related problems, regardless of where you're hosted, or even if you have your own Sborg installation on a VPS or server... :)

Also, you can open a thread at the Sborg users forum. You can go to the forum by clicking here >>> http://forums.sborg.us

I don't think there are any plans of adding any new filehosts since the filehosting scene is a bit unpredictable right now. After things settle down a bit, (maybe after a few weeks or so, hopefully), that's when any changes will be made to the list of supported filehosts.

It would be a big waste of time to do the changes now just to discover that the filehost disappeared the next day... :)

Hmm I was posting something in the sborg forum when akismet banned me :/

Btw here's what I was going to post:

Don't worry bout filesmonster as their web upload doesn't give you the download link like other filehosts, so its better to go ftp with them.

Btw, why not add some free hosts like Bayfiles or Badongo for uploading?

Or multihost uploads like mirrorcreator.com

Hmm I was posting something in the sborg forum when akismet banned me :/

Btw here's what I was going to post:

Don't worry bout filesmonster as their web upload doesn't give you the download link like other filehosts, so its better to go ftp with them.

Btw, why not add some free hosts like Bayfiles or Badongo for uploading?

Or multihost uploads like mirrorcreator.com

Oops, sorry for that ban. Reply back with your username and I'll unban you :)

I've got bayfiles already on my list. Not sure about Badongo and mirrorcreator though. As far as filesmonster is concerned, I've not tried it out yet. Was confused between filemonster and filesmonster [trollface]

Is the filepost upload plugin still active in sborg 5.5 ?
Yes, its active and works fine.

Ran this after seeing your post: http://i.imgur.com/Dbnie.png
Filepost file manager: http://i.imgur.com/smTDX.png

Just a small update!

sBorg's new version should be available within a week or two. If you have any filehost to request, be sure to do it now!

Just a small update!

sBorg's new version should be available within a week or two. If you have any filehost to request, be sure to do it now!

which upload/download plugins are you already including on the next version??

tell us, so we don't request repeated filehost plugins. :)

Obviously, you can remove filesonic/megaupload/fileserve/10upload plugins.....

But I'm hoping you're adding Turbobit (upload/download), ShareFlare.net (upload), RapidGator (upload).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back