sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
he knew this is going to be like this
that's why he promised 45 days extra

in which part in his post did he say: "all other servers will go down, license server will go down and I'm going to leave you all without further answers" ?? Don't remember seeing that in his lovely post.....

This was his post, on December 28th:

Dear sBorg clients,

I am sorry for the prolonged downtime. We were having some issues with our server and had to reinstall the OS to fix it. However due to the holidays, we were having difficulty communication with leaseweb. When we were around, they were not, when they were around, we were not.
Long story short, we have bought 3 new high-end servers from leaseweb to replace our current ones. However we realise we were taking too long to do so. So we are going to give all affected users 45 days of free hosting once the new server comes online. As a bonus holiday gift, we are also going to give away 15 additional bonus days to all sborg hosting users (45 + 15 days for affected users, 15 days for others)!
All pending orders are being processed in the meantime and all refund requests will be processed soon after.
Best wishes,
Somik
sBorg Dev

What good does it do? He could be promising 100 days free. We have no updates, no nothing. From anyone.

Last edited:
somik is like this he doesn't always answer but he gets the job done
just be patient guys
they are working on it
I know he is going to get it done eventually and I respect Somik and Abhi for their effort and work to it. However, they are running a service and one of the key aspects to it is the after-sales support that comes along with it. I'm not asking Somik and Abhi to solve the problem immediately but to give a timeframe on how long it would take. The closest timeframe we get from them was new servers would be coming "soon". How soon? 45 days? 30 days? Tomorrow? That's a very vague answer. Then again, they can't even acknowledge their presence here or on their Facebook page.

Also, I have to agree with BloodSucker. There was no indication whatsover that the license server would go down. If they gave a notice in advance on it, nobody would have a problem and everyone would adapt to it accordingly. But they didn't and those with self-hosted sborgs would not be compensated for the downtime of the license server.

Last edited:
I know Somik seldom come here but Abhi seems to be gone into hiding from here and on Facebook too :(. Weekend coming up again with no progress but in fact far worse from where the stituation was last week. How sad.

I mean the current servers which we are on, main site and license server.. maybe he didn't renew the subcription with leaseweb when payment is due.

may be he changed host..as previously mentioned by Halycon that they owe 2k$ to leaseweb.

I think its best guess to assume that they are moving all data to new servers but an update would be nice.,

My self hosted sborg has been down for days now since it cant connect to the licence server. This is ridiculous. Does anyone have any alternatives to sborg? Its tough going back to using rapidleech...

My self hosted sborg has been down for days now since it cant connect to the licence server. This is ridiculous. Does anyone have any alternatives to sborg? Its tough going back to using rapidleech...
Rapidleech or Rdp..
I personally feel addicted to sBorg, and i quickly feel bored when i try any other alternative :(

Rapidleech or Rdp..
I personally feel addicted to sBorg, and i quickly feel bored when i try any other alternative :(

me too..sborg is very easy and eases my work load.

still counting on somik to return

Did Rapidleech work same as sborg i mean if i want to upload on my filehosting account is there any option to save my account details on rapidleech like previously i have on sborg

yes, It seems this is the end of sborg.

Guys just give us install tickets or introduce some sort of license to buy. Don't close this completely.

Looks like it too with their facebook page gone. I will have to disupte my current Paypal transaction with them next week if there is no progress over the weekend. Even when they wanted to shut down the sborgs a few months back, the facebook page was never gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back