sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are facing now is the DNS caching problem. Even my sBorg isn't working, however i can access sborg.us site and so can most of you.

Yes, the security issue is with sBorg itself. Its login system to be more exact. If you are using a older verion, upgrade immidiately. If you do not want to upgrade, then replace your sborg/plugins/somik_protect.php file with this one:

http://ziox.us/x/somik_protect.zip

(yes, the file is not encrypted)

somik, how about the new version that Halcyon said it's been ready for a while? won't you release it, since you're around??

It's an important version, since it contains a number of new upload plugins....

Please??

For users who still cant use sBorg, please wait for your DNS caching server to clear. If you are using google dns server, it should have been updated by now. If not, flush your server's DNS and reboot your server. Then it'll start working. Otherwise just wait for a few more hours and it'll automatically start working.

Please note that DNS may take upto 48 hours to update.

Or you can manually add sborg.us in your server's hosts file to forward it manually (temporarily). sBorg server IP address: 93.186.192.99

As for the latest version, it's still not ready...

Yeah I know everyone is waiting for filepost/filejungle plugins, but I can't release the new script coz:

1. I don't have the server access
2. I don't wanna disturb Somik

Please be patient guys! I've already mentioned that a lot of upload hosts will be added in the next release ;)

Yeah I know everyone is waiting for filepost/filejungle plugins, but I can't release the new script coz:

1. I don't have the server access
2. I don't wanna disturb Somik

Please be patient guys! I've already mentioned that a lot of upload hosts will be added in the next release ;)

With Fileserve going crazy and Wupload on the rocks, FilePost is the best way to go, in my opinion.

Let's go bug Somik to release it... :p

Just kidding...

Somik's gonna throw a fit if we do that... And we'd get blamed for all the hackings that happened... :P

Le't just wait for Somik to finish his exams. It'll be worth the wait...

It's the vHalcyon version! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back