sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
my sborg is working
but when it downloads torrents it doesnt uploads it :(
0e23cd85c0be7369e5f59fe9b41a1048.jpg

its gone again

i downloaded 20gb torrent then sborg went down it came back,so it starting creating screenshots and now its again gone,i'll have to download that 20gb again :(

But any of their staffs would post Atleast what is happening. So people will Understand the correct reason. Am i right ?

I am also a staff member of sborg (Super Mod) and Can just say right now that sBorg developers are doing their level best to restore everything as soon as possible but no ETA is available yet. also I can assure that sBorg developers won't leave anyone in the middle of the bridge and hopefully a Official announcement from Somik or V3g3ta will be available.

hey guys somik close twitter account

look : http://twitter.com/#!/sBorg_dev

:S. sborg service gone SPAMM :P:P

Site >>> Down
Twitter >>> Deleted

sBorg about to SCAM us.

L0L - JK

That could gone deleted by twitter for some reasons or something, It's his personal if he have deleted his twitter account. You can't just comment like that as if you have invested millions of dollars in his company and lost :facepalm:

He has already developed the php script and earning alot of dollars just by selling tickets, he got nothing else to invest expect save the money you use to buy tickets.

Why would anyone likes to kill a duck which gives golden egg everyday? :|

You guys must be crazy :facepalm:

You said that sborg have invested millions and it was interesting how many millions have been invested ?
no matter how much money they have paid everyone wants to use without problems

I got my new sborg details but i think its down. Is there any news for it guys or what?

Its yet down arthur, i have talked to v3gtta he said may be somik did something and it will be fixed soon i think..

Hope somik will do something on it..and will be trying hard to fix whatever is this problem is..

ETA?

Anyone have an update they would care to share....

Takes under a minute for the Sborg owner to fan his ass over here and say "Hey we are working on it, this is the problem ect...... it will be this long until it's fixed...... we will credit accounts for days lost yadda yadda"

However please leave everyone that pays money hanging in the breeze.......

Typical BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back