SavkeUltras - SCAM Alert !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BT_mir

Hello,

I buy XvideoSharing license from this guy. but him are scam me.

Proof why this guy are scammer:
Screenshot-2020-04-15-29530-Transfer-XVS-license-XVideosharing.png

Another screenshot. He also not reply my chat on Skype.
scam-2.png

He ask about additional cost for transfer, But i'm not sure about it, Because sibsoft are have internal payment for additional cost.

Thank you and beware if you want buy something in internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
51 comments
OMG... Woww So much Hate. So much hated.

He is a good guy and not scammer. He helped me also. Lots of talks and discussions we did. He is no scammer.

He will proof that he is legit.
I'm pretty sure in the rules of the forum is forbidden to have more than one account, MrPerfect.

Oh ... lol! :sweat_smile: Why don't you transfer the license directly through sibsoft? :spy: As far as I know, they provided a license transfer to another user. :thinking:

Hello Ladies & GentleMen, why you are jealous because we are good friends :) No words. my mouth is weapon to close your mind

I loves him and he loves me, what is your problems

I am here to talk. talk with me and your mind become stable and good

You members who hate have black heart
Post automatically merged:

I am warezheaven. I am not Savke Ultras. He is my friend. If want him, message him.
Who are care you and Savke Ultras are good friend or no?

I'm pretty sure in the rules of the forum is forbidden to have more than one account, MrPerfect.

I think it's just common sense tbh, always best practice to ask forum admin first. IF NO then it's no but always a chance it'll be approved. Anything is possible

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,
I know this is very tough time for everyone,
I know and i respect i m in your pain and in your emotions trust in MrPerfect MrPerfect its just not a name its just a defination of love and respect.
Yes i know when people dont give importance we think what we lost ? Hope ? Respect? Care?
Yes exactly that is what you thinking but i always believe in one thing that thing is justice,
Yes i remember when i was new here and people love to target me yes i knew that the day will come when they will be fall in love with the man who is always stick with his words the man who always talk straight forward the man who is Mr Perfect.

Yes i know some people hate me some people like me but around the world people visiting wjunction around the world people coming here and watching our words and thinking and laughing but they love it.

yes thats true .

Some time people only talk trash and some time people support where majority support. am i right ?

I think u guyz knows fact i dont need to describe every thing .

But i would like to say one thing dont make fake account with my personality name and i necer use duplciate accounts i talk from front i do what best for the wjunction what best for me and what best for people .

I dont know savke is right or wrong i dont know he is scammer or not i cant say just because of our missunderstanding i cant blame anyone just because of our competition i cant say anything wrong just because of my selfishness no never i m not and i will never be ..

Lets see what true come from behind lets see what Authority decide :) lets see What Wjunction staff says about him .. we will know truth.

Thanks for understand thanks for reading every single line of MrPerfect.

This is still being looked into, its not as simple as it seems.

It seems the WMZ was sent to an exchangers account & at the same time SavkeUltras had multiple disputes opened from past exchagers on this forum.

This is still being looked into, its not as simple as it seems.

It seems the WMZ was sent to an exchangers account & at the same time SavkeUltras had multiple disputes opened from past exchagers on this forum.

Not really that complicated, if he receive money and didn't deliver services for whatsoever reason buyer should have the right on refund.

Buyer have no license and no money, in every logic and common sense that is a scam. It's not buyers problem if seller have some problems with transfer, seller should check everything before starting a trade.

That is why i never accept any other payment processor but Paypal, or they send services 1'st. If something sound to good to be truth it is!

What are his websites? Maybe forcing him to refund people might work, an example would be to make sure his website uptime is hurt, say by like 99%.

Not saying lets do something, but just a hint hint hint :spy:

you will loose 500 bucks if you are are too greedy to use 5 bucks for a trusted middleman service ...
you and others should learn something out of this story

Last edited:
SavkeUltras is not just a scammer he is a criminal !

He is using two webmoney accounts, but both accounts already has been suspended !

WMID 113057656895

WMID 755326182898

More information about the scammer SavkeUltras-Marko from Loznica/Serbia !

Kontakt ime: marko

Webmoney E-mail: immsavke@gmail.com

PayPal E-mail: klikfilmorg@gmail.com

Skype savkee4

Viber 0695799979

Telegram @heroturko

Websait:

Be wary of new registrations with this data !

Give more information about this serbian criminal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back