SavkeUltras - SCAM Alert !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BT_mir

Hello,

I buy XvideoSharing license from this guy. but him are scam me.

Proof why this guy are scammer:
Screenshot-2020-04-15-29530-Transfer-XVS-license-XVideosharing.png

Another screenshot. He also not reply my chat on Skype.
scam-2.png

He ask about additional cost for transfer, But i'm not sure about it, Because sibsoft are have internal payment for additional cost.

Thank you and beware if you want buy something in internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
51 comments
Because of many scams are happening through Bitcoin, I never do any transaction through Bitcoin. I think only Paypal is only solution to avoid any scam. In Paypal you can file complain against any sellers. I feel more safer in Paypal than Bitcoin.

Well are you saying savke ultras? Scammer ?

Wowww Unbelieavable :) great he is a scammer i never knew that .

I always feel he is admin of sites and he is well known user also .
we had lot of discussion over every where lot of competition also and many things gone in a wrong way .
But scammer ? hard to judge i never seen this face and i cant predict about this well as i always say we never know what next but some time its true. but try to fix ur issue talk and sot out

Thank you ..

Because of many scams are happening through Bitcoin, I never do any transaction through Bitcoin. I think only Paypal is only solution to avoid any scam. In Paypal you can file complain against any sellers. I feel more safer in Paypal than Bitcoin.

I have my credit card and debit card attached to my Paypal. So even when it is deducted from my CC, I still have the buyer protection. I've made about 10 disputes and won them all.

I have my credit card and debit card attached to my Paypal. So even when it is deducted from my CC, I still have the buyer protection. I've made about 10 disputes and won them all.
Because of buyer protection feature in Paypal everyone should use Paypal instead of bitcoin.

Still didnt show up in Wjunction since this happened. He was an active user before all this...

SCAMMER ALERT

He will never come back. He must have made another account on wj and laughing at the stupidity of members who were making vouches after vouches.

I knew the license was a fake or hacked one. Thats why i had offered a price of 45$. But many members thought its way too cheap. Now you guys know that, its not worth of even 1$.
Post automatically merged:

SavkeUltras scammed me 500 wmz the exchange for 500 $ in Paypal

I have not received Money in PayPal so far !

File a dispute in webmoney. Make his webmoney id public.

Banning has no use now, as he will never log back again on this account. He used it nicely to earn a good repo just to scam.

Yes but their main account has 2k+ messages and was created on 2012, i don't think people is enough dumb to give 100$+ btc or something to a new registered used.

Well are you saying savke ultras? Scammer ?

Wowww Unbelieavable :) great he is a scammer i never knew that .

I always feel he is admin of sites and he is well known user also .
we had lot of discussion over every where lot of competition also and many things gone in a wrong way .
But scammer ? hard to judge i never seen this face and i cant predict about this well as i always say we never know what next but some time its true. but try to fix ur issue talk and sot out

Thank you ..

Stupid, he scammer the buyer. Whats there to sort out?
Post automatically merged:

Yes but their main account has 2k+ messages and was created on 2012, i don't think people is enough dumb to give 100$+ btc or something to a new registered used.

That doesnt make him legit by any means..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back