Status
Not open for further replies.
q

Hi guys,

I got a quick question. I'm on sky broadband and i get only around 7mb-11mb download speed as it says. I have checked via speedtest and i only get around 4-5mb.

Anyway when i download with J downloader with my ryushare premium i get 400kb/s download (Downloading quite large files)

Is that the max speed that I can download at because of my ISP? or is that the ryushare host?

Because people have said (They are on BT Infinity) 50MB download speed and they get average 30mb/s on there download and they say it completes fast?

So i was thinking of changing from sky and going for BT infinity.. But if i do will i get more than 400kb/s in jdownloader? Or is that the Host's maxiumum? Sometimes it goes to 800Kb/s

Please let me know if you could

Cheers :)

Hi guys,

I got a quick question. I'm on sky broadband and i get only around 7mb-11mb download speed as it says. I have checked via speedtest and i only get around 4-5mb.

Anyway when i download with J downloader with my ryushare premium i get 400kb/s download (Downloading quite large files)

Is that the max speed that I can download at because of my ISP? or is that the ryushare host?

Because people have said (They are on BT Infinity) 50MB download speed and they get average 30mb/s on there download and they say it completes fast?

So i was thinking of changing from sky and going for BT infinity.. But if i do will i get more than 400kb/s in jdownloader? Or is that the Host's maxiumum? Sometimes it goes to 800Kb/s

Please let me know if you could

Cheers :)
Internet speed sold by Internet service providers isn't measured in megabytes but in megabits. 8 megabits equals 1 megabyte so 400kb/s is about the right speed for a 4Mb connection.

Last edited:
Be cautious

Just a word of advice, please do not post any proof of payment or anything regarding money and affiliates, we are not the only ones looking at this thread, so are the team of stopfilelockers.com, and the like. Be discreet, PM them. Regarding suggestions about Ryushare and its system, post it here. Also, rename your files, like 12345aaa.rar, and change it's hash. SEO could be deadly for your site and Ryushare.... Cheers, and advance merry christmas.. <3

maybe only US people will see it maybe it's a test but removing the 90 days, 150 days 365 days have something to do with avantgate why i say that coz extabit did it for a while then back to old system my guess the new AUP of avantgate requires that maybe am right maybe am wrong just a feeling there

Still having sales, guys?
All my stats is down last days...

And here nobody boast as usualy
Weekend is soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back