Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i know how u all feel coz i did felt the same tell they paid me put just to let u know that i got mine in LR after 10 days delay that's total 25 days from request what did that avantgate not ryushare so wait 10 days more is much better than wait 45 days in other hosts right so anybody wait up to 10 days tell u get this payout then everything may go back to normal as we all hope also

what a fighting spirit.
if they pay you 30 days late ... you will again say better than 180days wait.

i like your spirit.

Hi i know how u all feel coz i did felt the same tell they paid me put just to let u know that i got mine in LR after 10 days delay that's total 25 days from request what did that avantgate not ryushare so wait 10 days more is much better than wait 45 days in other hosts right so anybody wait up to 10 days tell u get this payout then everything may go back to normal as we all hope also

25 days of waiting? that's too much. they all have the time in the world to reload wmz, LR funds, or paypal funds. since they earn as well. i'm not against with ryushare rule regarding on how and when their partners will be paid. but on the other hand, partners are also in agony of waiting.

All of you need to wait as they said payments are 20-30 days after you request...
i just got paid via WebMoney today and i requested it October 25...
as they said in 20 days or so you will get paid...
We notice they are having problems...like all file hosts do..
eventually they will fix everything...
hopefully they will start paying every week as most file hosts do these days...
only time will tell people...

no i won't it a very fair comparison between two hosts that have the same problem avantaget holding money one kept paying with a 10 days delay one didn't care and said wait tell i got that money yes i don't like it yes tell that last moment i was very very sad the i got mad that's why is aid i understand what u all are feeling the thing is u are mad as i was so you choose a to respond to my post in angry trolling way the people how requested 11/10 the knew they get paid 6/11 no one complained why they knew the exact day to be paid long time before what i tried to do is to give you as estimate time of paying since ryushare has no official announcement and didn't want you to wait with no clue like i was :) peace again i know what u feel hope y get money sooner

The payout is always late. People are not begging any penny from you RYu . They just want their own money. No enough Support ...But When it comes to delete the files . Support is there . and when you delete the files. you should send instant mail to us . otherwise we keep posting to the Dead topic . :( Although 15 days is a very very long period to get paid. there`s no paypout yet ... We`ve been told that you guys are changing the paygate company until the next week . Nothing changed yet . Now look at the all famous boards . Any Quality uploaders dont post 1 single MB untill new payment gateway is Live.

I changed my wmz liberty reserve I did yesterday, but these days I wonder if we have to wait for wmz paid you guys suck at the computer as a slave no longer continue to upload rapidgator.net officially left the coin you get are kidding

yeah your right...I'm a serious uploader...
i notice a dramatic change in sales...
i use to make $150 to $200 per day
now its like $12 / day...
hope they fix it soon cuz their loosing chances of making anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back