Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ananisikim,
Dragonfly was uploader from long time when we still have paypal.
His first sale:
'payer_id' => 'JFAMBZK7Vxxxxx',
'verify_sign' => 'AwAYpG6at.nDwgUSHPlidRxmMGDoAjTPX2MvN1Txxxxxxx',
'txn_id' => '94645781UV3xxxxxx',
'payment_gross' => '',
'ipn_track_id' => 'aff68baddxxxx',
'parent_txn_id' => '73F61891xxxxxx',
'payment_status' => 'Completed',
'payer_email' => 'paypal@ryushare.com',
'txn_type' => 'adjustment',
'payment_fee' => '-11.25',
'charset' => 'windows-1252',
'payment_date' => '00:17:54 Jun 29, 2012 PDT',
'mc_gross' => '-34.96',
'notify_version' => '3.4',
'reason_code' => 'chargeback_settlement',
'payer_status' => 'verified',
'mc_currency' => 'EUR'

His second sale:

59.96 euro ==> refund ( user dispute paypal )
'payment_status' => 'Reversed',
'payer_email' => 'hszingxxxx8@yahoo.com',
'transaction_subject' => '8980xxxxx',
'charset' => 'windows-1252',
'payment_fee' => '',
'item_name' => 'RyuShare+Service',
'notify_version' => '3.4',
'mc_gross' => '-59.96',
'payment_date' => '11:15:17 Jun 12, 2012 PDT',

His third sales == OK , user do not dispute.

His last sales : fraud credit card.

I do not ban anyone if do not have reason.

Regards

I won't be able to upload, post today or maybe for a long time... Because of the payment I've received from RYU my payment to the company I'm renting servers, domains etc has been reversed and they have suspended everything. Oh RYU you really did burn me !

Thanks to everybody who is interested in my case and for support.

RYUSHARE - ananisikim told you the same that im telling for 2 days, WHY you charge me for an unique action in my account with fraud CC??? Im posting on lot of boards and touthands of sale daily are fraudulent in our business and posters even dont know who buy this premiums.

I show you my stat from uploaded.to
18. Thursday 52,49 € 16,24 € 1,9590 € 70,68 €

19. Friday 37,48 € 0,00 € 3,3290 € 40,80 €

20. Saturday 7,49 € 0,00 € 4,5600 € 12,05 €

21. Sunday 7,49 € 0,00 € 4,0780 € 11,56 €

I wrote to ryushare support many times: IF YOU HAVE AN REFUND OR FRAUD JUST DELETE THIS SUMM FROM ACC OR PAYMENT. WHY YOU DIDNT PAY TO ME THOSE TRUSTED SALES????????

Its a simple situation: if im a good poster that means my links are everywhere so more people see them daily, another poster from ex. russia (i saw this situation many times in poster forums) to get my stuff in his acc he need an ryushare premium to download it and he dont like to pay, he is solving this situation buying thru fraud cc an premium...

Now show where is my fault here??? my fault is because im a good poster and posting good stuff???

@goldie,sagropa,piratebay : We will not pay via Paypal,Payza from now,and please change your payment info to WMZ ,we will send the payment to it whatever you requested by Paypal or Payza ,we wont cancel that request,you do not do anything.

@goldie,sagropa,piratebay : We will not pay via Paypal,Payza from now,and please change your payment info to WMZ ,we will send the payment to it whatever you requested by Paypal or Payza ,we wont cancel that request,you do not do anything.

So, earning as Euro but WMZ you know dollar, when you pay, Will you convert to dollar.

ryukenshine, you misunderstood me, I had told that EVERYONE has stolen card can buy from other people's posts. You can not accuse uploaders about it, how can I control a member can buy premium account from my url with a stolen credit card ? Can you ? For example if someone buy an premium account from my url with a stolen card and original owner of card refund the money, you will ban me. Its really absurd. You must only refund money from uploader account and that is all, banning uploader because of a shit moron stolen card user, its not acceptable. I hope I could explain what I mean now.

@madman what about LR then ?? will you add it

@ananisikim man he said when 60 or 70 percent of your sales are fraud or come from scam emails like 1234578@yah.co or something then the upper is fraud many times her in the thread uppers say they had balance reduced and the answer was you had a refund if it's just refund withing an acceptable ratio the they din't ban when you get 4 sales three of them refund in such a short time that;s raise questions got it man no normal upper will just have Russians to but from him he have to had normal sales more coz that;s sense

I mean that dragonfly is having
80% of his sales is fraud, so i have to force banned him.
I remember last time i was banned him one time, and i was unbanned him because the reason you was talk.

@ryukenshine

Yes, I have question like sagropa:
This dulled, why nobody asked before?

For ex today I have 10Euro in my account. But how much will I get?
If you convert payments and make a calculation until payments, I'll get 13 WMZ (+/- some cents)
Or you just change a sign from € to $ and I'll get 10 WMZ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back