Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ryukenshine: 80% ???? you are an lier lier... only one fraud and one refund... rest are ok and them are more than 60-70%

Tell people how the earny euro but you pay only to WMZ and conver how you want...

I received first 24 wmz instead of 22 euros earned, cant remember for sure but i was disapointed for change rate you have!

Only lies....

Rate will be close one to one but real rate is 1,344 today in WM exchanger, good 35% in the poket, good job RYUSHARE!!!

Forget about good posters... welcome to scam FH list))))

Last edited:
ryukenshine

If i make copy of any file these copies give only new links of the same files? Or these copies physically borrow space on your servers? Thanks

1.15 is not good exchange, just like change a sign € to $:)
With this exchange you loose 15% of earnings (1.5 bucks for every 10 bucks)...:D
Webmoney inner excahnge is better.;)

Why do not pay in € via WME?
On oron was the same situation (but what oron was:)? and where's it now:))
What is euro itself now:D? EU in troubles, if you can remeber EURO price was 20% higher 1 year ago.:D

Today all services
a)showing prices in USD, paying to all in USD, bypassing any exhange schemes (like FP, for example).
b) pay in euro if price of premium shown in € (very little qty of services)

Last edited:
freakofero work with uploaded.to there you earn euro and euros come to you in WME purse as well no shaving sales there, if you get an refund or an fraud FH not charge you but only deduct summ of refund from acc.

dragonfly82 I've been on ul.to, their billing is poor, may be even terrible! (but in today circumstances I think this billing will live longer than avant). Face is good, but even in first approximation not a good service. With their wretched renewal strategies only leavings will be your!

But here we talk about RYU!
Now carte blanche given for RYU (cause not one reason), or RYU follow suit, as you like...
And I don't understand why not to pretend to be not simply better, but the best!

The best not for UP- or DOWN- loaders. For all people!

In other hand, to be the best in chaos that we have today is impossible.
Today - money, tommorow - no money and no honey!
All will be closed, and I think in clothest time, because there's a lot of guys who want it.
Here's a reason of situations like that!

Last edited:
@sagropa,freakofero : we said this before ,you can check again.We didnot receive any Euro ,Paygate received it from customers ,and then they sent to our bank USD with their rates,and our bank sent us money with their rate,and we must buy ecurrency with their price . How could we pay you with that rate? the currently rate of Ryushare is 1.18 ,1 Euro=1.18 USD .

Ryu / Mad,

All this talk of WMZ, WME, PP, PZ has me and others somewhat confused - as I'm sure you can understand. ;-)

With that in mind, please tell us what the exact PayOut options are now .

I guess PZ is Payza ? What is WMZ, WME ?

Thanks.

Okay...thanks.

So I need to sign-up with a site/service called "Webmoney". Is that correct ?

And....once I've done that, then I can select whether I get paid in Euro's (WME) or US Dollars (WMZ)...........is that correct ?

Okay...thanks.

So I need to sign-up with a site/service called "Webmoney". Is that correct ?

And....once I've done that, then I can select whether I get paid in Euro's (WME) or US Dollars (WMZ)...........is that correct ?

You might get confused at first with webmoney. Their system is a lot different than the similar services. In order to receive money in a specific currency you need a wallet in that currency. WMZ is for US dollars and WME is for euros. Each wallet has a unique number. Their transfer times are a lot faster than the similar services. For first transfer takes a little longer than the usual ( it was 2 days for bank wire in my case), they call you and ask you some security questions. They do offer debit cards and transfer to debit card from account is instant (since I did't receive my DC I can't speak from experience).

hi admin,

my upload using zoom uploader fail almost everyfile
Last week, it is beautifully green,
but this week is all red everyday.

@kurmpli I think you should consider yourself lucky that you didn't receive payment to Payza. Take a look at my previous posts :

Just received a message from payza. And the payment has been taken back. I did used the payment to pay other services and all of them are in dispute.

"This payment was reversed because the sender had unknowingly come into possession of fraudulent funds. Please note that the sender was not aware of this and they are not responsible for this situation. However, we ask that you stop shipment of any products or services you are providing as a result of this payment. We apologize for any inconveniences caused by this matter. For further assistance regarding this matter, please respond to this email directly."

I won't be able to upload, post today or maybe for a long time... Because of the payment I've received from RYU my payment to the company I'm renting servers, domains etc has been reversed and they have suspended everything. Oh RYU you really did burn me !

they call you and ask you some security questions. They do offer debit cards and transfer to debit card from account is instant (since I did't receive my DC I can't speak from experience).

Do you mind to tell me your bank wire is transfer to bank account in europe, asia or America?
I wanted to transfer my balance to my bank, but i don't know how : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back