Status
Not open for further replies.
tibbsy79i who cares your sales in 3 days ? Do not show off, just say " sales are working". How old are you ?
You sound like you are jealous, I posted that because I am very happy with my sales and wanted people to know that ryushare are very honest when it comes to counting sales.

I have edited my post now, will you ever stop trolling? its all you ever do.

Could you fix "Folder link" function please? A lot of time were left but it not work still . Is it hard for you? Thanks

@ ryukenshine

last month i was got about 25+ sales and this month till i have only 1 rebill .. i don't think it is ok . and my sales are suddenly stop i was getting daily 1-2 sales and suddenly they are stooped and now only 1 rebill, while i was have 25+ sales last month please check or it is a problem of payment getway or something like that

@Aditi Ashu
@non
I think, when users buy premium via Avantgate they could uncheck mounth auto-rebill box (especially consider current circumstances and terms in filesharing business, when many services die and many services birth) and their account are not renew.
But why 25+ people im masse uncheck rebills? it's unclear!

No traffic limits of RYU and I need'n renew. I Load all your files and may be you give me sometihg new.
But, I think 25+ sales per month is not very bad!

P.S. Sorry, if I hurt somebody, it's only my point of view.

no they can't that was an old page that no longer load for a week or so now when i check there is no option to uncheck anything still just like Paypal an e-mail will be sent to the user before his renewal to notify him and give him a link to cancel that so don't say something that u don't know go check first 25+ sales not bad maybe but every PPS user have to know to get more much more i say no less than 50/month

and there is traffic limits 300 GB/day for premium

can u very smart people tell me where is that uncheck box :)

167637108d220b526ce97568d6f50751358b4e9b.jpg

It's a mess of all services who use avantgate
If avantgare is so popular now, they have no reason to worry about checkboxes somewhere, they will get rebills anyway if user accepted renewals, and you, boys and girls, have no reason to worry!
Work! Work!

Is Advance Report Stats Updated In real Time?
4 Days Was No Sales, And Today I Have One, But Any Changes In Advance Report.
Does Anyone Have The Same Problem?

@tritex : you can see stats of all until yesterday in advance report,tomorrow you will see today.....
@to all : exactly Avangate enabled auto renewal from 26 September,before that ,anyone checked to it if they wanted to auto renewal ,they can choose enable or disable .We cannot force them to use it,just change enable is default setting.We hope we will get more rebills from 26 October.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back