Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i reup the file and posted it on 7oct and now its showing this:

File Not Found

The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience.

Possible causes of this error could be:
The file expired
The file was deleted by its owner
The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use

otherwise i get this type of error:
DMCA report
but this time it came File Not Found :(

@RYU and madmadman

In 2days lots of my files got deleted(200GB) and i am your affiliate/premium not a free user :( so please check on this issue why its happening?

Last edited:
@ryu

Which condition can cause I only earn a site sale without a premium sale when my site only contains my own links? Does it mean that visitor was registered via other one's links and the earning goes to that person's rebill earning?

@gibalah : Someone browsed your site and then went to another site and they decided buy a new account from another file(this site is not added in Ryushare ) ,the cookie still remain your site referer,so this site sale was added to you.We call it a bug,but we've still not found the way to fix it.

thanks @madmadman. but i can't find the ftp server informations inside my ryushare

edit: sorry now have found!

but please tell me/us whats are the filesize limits for upload & download for free user?

thanks in advance

but please tell me/us whats are the filesize limits for upload & download for free user?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
six days aren't present any sale. it not the probable(((
I have made a lot of sales in the last 3 days so there is no problem with sales.

The problem is with what your uploading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back