Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I just joined your site...seems to be nice but the filesize limit of 400MB is too less...can you increase it a bit for me...say upto 1 GB ?

Hi ryu. Two small questions...

First, do you have autorebills?

Second, when i request payment to WM, how much % fee i must pay?

thanks for payment first !!
and can u tell me ur euro rate ???

1 euro is 1.3005$

and u r paying us 1 euro in 1.1800$ !!!

can u tell reason :|

@aditi ashu here is the answer

Hi,
I will clear this problem:
- Paygate will be exchange the rate from Euro to USD by their rate. This rate change one time per month.
- When i Pay you by paypal i will take fee . Pm me i will explain you about this, i can not tell this here.
- When i pay you by webmoney i have to buy WMZ to pay you guys, and price of WMZ is higher dollar rate 10-20%.
At the end you can understand this:
Money from paygates --> my bank --> TAX --> my currency --> buy USD/WMZ/Payza --> send to you .
Regards

Hi ryukenshine.
can you stabilize a situation with your paysystens. Cause when paysystem is avangate i have sales, right now this is https://onepay.vn. People dont like him anyway. And when this is https://onepay.vn my sales just gone. Why do you do this? why you change paysystems for 10 times on a day? This is real bad for sales. Avangate for now have a lot of another filesharing servises and people trust him. not https://onepay.vn

@ ryushare !! i don't say what is happening !! but same thing happen with me !! after going advantage i have no sale :( and seriously i can't believe why i don't have a single sale !! while i have sales on other filehost !! same link .. just replace another filehost link 30min ago with ryushare link and got 1 sale !! while i see in my downloads that the premium files are beeing downloading but no sale :|

please see if something wrong pelase fix it !! i was using ur filehost as rates are toooooo good and pay on time !! and was getting sales regularly and after onepay not a single sale :(

ryushare: he just said his users don't like onepay not that it doesn't count

hey people you are not getting any thing right avantgate not gone at all they where switching back and forward with onepay.vn all the time all the time f you where getting sales a month ao it was the same system nothing gone nothing is wrong and if you get regular sales then your sales are devided between the two payment system it was like that ALL the time not new not now please read before u start make comments

@ryushare

u said the exchange rate change once per month in paygate now it's October and euro is very high is it the same as September 1.18
?

Last edited:
@p1otr : we have a special reason to use 2 paygates ,and more,dont want to put all the eggs in one basket.If someone failed with first paygate ,they will be redirected to second paygate to try again.Please dont ask us about paygates again,that is not your business ,okay?
@Aditi Ashu : you've not read the needed info we said before.The downloads counter is all the clicks,incompleted and completed download.It does not mean that only premium users can download premium files.And if you feel wrong,please test it by yourself first .Very hard to explain why you got sales with this one and no sales with that one.And someone got sales with Ryuhshare and no sales with others.

Last edited:
@p1otr : we have a special reason to use 2 paygates ,and more,dont want to put all the eggs in one basket.If someone failed with first paygate ,they will be redirected to second paygate to try again.Please dont ask us about paygates again,that is not your business ,okay?
Nice to heart, add more paygates please.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back