Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I will clear this problem:
- Paygate will be exchange the rate from Euro to USD by their rate. This rate change one time per month.
- When i Pay you by paypal i will take fee . Pm me i will explain you about this, i can not tell this here.
- When i pay you by webmoney i have to buy WMZ to pay you guys, and price of WMZ is higher dollar rate 10-20%.
At the end you can understand this:
Money from paygates --> my bank --> TAX --> my currency --> buy USD/WMZ/Payza --> send to you .
Regards

Thanks for the clarity. When using money gram, you do not need to actually buy the money, its all direct , so something to consider.

Could you give a general idea of the fee's you are charged when using webmoney and payza so we can decide which is best to withdraw with,

As always, thanks

@pocs let me tell you that was my first payout, not only me but everybody was curious about asking the same question again and again and this is my 2nd payout so i didnt know how many days it takes but now i know 15days for old members. btw i dont like the way you responded asking the same question million of time really? and i didnt asked someone like you for the help did i? so be cool lol...

no problem, be cool,
it takes about 15 days to clear the payout, when it takes more than 15-17 days, then we will ask.
Yes, the way the word it phrase is wrong, I should said you have asked many time.
*Please* accept my apologize.

Last edited:
@pocs let me tell you that was my first payout, not only me but everybody was curious about asking the same question again and again and this is my 2nd payout so i didnt know how many days it takes but now i know 15days for old members. btw i dont like the way you responded asking the same question million of time really? and i didnt asked someone like you for the help did i? so be cool lol...

no problem, be cool,
it takes about 15 days to clear the payout, when it takes more than 15-17 days, then we will ask.
Yes, the way the word it phrase is wrong, I should said you have asked many time.
accept my apologize.

thats good..<3:sun:

hi madmadan !! i was request to add premium only option !! in my account i pm to ryushare but he is not onlining !! can u do this ?

@madmadman

You put a limit in 1 Mb on all files. I send posts not only on my site but also on strangers of a forum. At forums for the such do a ban. Make possibility to choose files for "a premium only". For example so:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back