Hello, good host
sales increase every day
question:
As I have balance in my account
to request payment by moneygram?
Who should I contact to ask for moneygram
Greetings and success
excuse my English

throw the contact section in the site it self but you have to have more than 500 euros and he will ask you for the details he need and when he will send it to u

heads up to paypal peeps, they charged me $36 fee , along with all the other fee charges, it totaled $106 fee to get my money , Don't think ill use paypal again.

As, from my understanding, what you earn it is not 100% what u get as paygate fee's, tax etc is deducted, then fee's to receive the money.

Still these guys pay :) , just if they can breakdown the exchange rates, fee's etc from their credit card etc it would be better.

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeE

At the person below: It is the fee of avangate , after tax ect , mine was around $60-$70 , then add on the pp fees

Last edited:
the problem is not pp fee.

but i wanna get a good explanation from ryushare for this situation:

I requested payout of €182.38 (which converts to about 234€ today)
I received payout of $211,57 (gross!, i.e. what ryushare sent), which is about 163,93€

where did the 19€ go? i repeat: it is NOT pp FEES! the pp fees of $11.30 (to be deducted from the $211) is completely ok with me. but not the weird conversion of ryushare from €182.38 to $211,57...

the 211$ seems completely random to me.

ryushare admins, feel free to pm me in this matter

yes for some reason they withdraw money from paygate with dollars so they will pay you with the exchange rate the paygate gave them and after the fees they take would preferred to be paid in plain and simple euros don't understand why but it's much better to use webmoney coz they have so low fees 0.008 then the difference of the exchange rate would be much less

when they sent me money the real exchange rate was €1 = $1.27 but when i got the money it was €1 = $1.18 lost a pretty good dollars in the proccess

but still it's much better host than others use webmoney people PP fees are also high

yes for some reason they withdraw money from paygate with dollars so they will pay you with the exchange rate the paygate gave them

but 18-19€ out of 183€ in paygate FEES? thats about 10%!??

and its listed NOWHERE on ryushare that if i request payout i would have to substract a whole 10% just because of the paygate...

quite a bummer

not just fees the exchange rate it self is different from both the time of our request and receiving the money he calculate the rate out if the last withdraw he made from the paygate which could be way less than both current rate and the rate when requested the money it's all missed up in math and hard to get but still much better than $ and also my earnings here are way much more than previous host so it's okay with me specially with WM or moneygram payment

Cypherz is right. :-)

The dollar fell against the euro Monday on signs that U.S. manufacturing is growing and the housing market is slowly improving.

Hope this helps,

Ansley

Hi,
I will clear this problem:
- Paygate will be exchange the rate from Euro to USD by their rate. This rate change one time per month.
- When i Pay you by paypal i will take fee . Pm me i will explain you about this, i can not tell this here.
- When i pay you by webmoney i have to buy WMZ to pay you guys, and price of WMZ is higher dollar rate 10-20%.
At the end you can understand this:
Money from paygates --> my bank --> TAX --> my currency --> buy USD/WMZ/Payza --> send to you .
Regards

@ryukenshine

just a reminder i requested my 2nd payment and its allready been 10days now so may i know how many days it will take more? cause people over here said that only first payment get more times but not after that...

@goldie: first payment is 15-20 days mostly 15 all payment after that 10-15 mostly 15 also so that's your mark all the time 15 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back