Status
Not open for further replies.
madmadman please don`t tell me what to do.. fake movies it`s not reason to ban person. You write someone will download something fake and will call you scam ? What about 90% of your members who upload copyright materials is that not reason for ban their account? I think this is better reason for ban, not like this ,,fake movies,, if he post fake videos in forums admin can ban him... if he post in his site and if i`m custumer and download something fake i will never do that from this site and that`s all...
Funny side is: If i`m custumer A and if kokokoko is custumer B, and if i upload Mission Imposable real one version and if custumer B upload fake Mission impos. you will ban the person who not post copyright material and will keep my account with real one movie so i`m the person who deserve ban not custumer B :) or you tolerate people who posts copyrights movies :) ?

you are 8 year old?

firstly, upload copyright movies are not illeage in some country.

but sold fault / wrong items (movie) are not allowed in all country.

Last edited:
hi, madmadman

A few days ago, i ask
"files will be deleted after how many days?"
i got answer

But I'm not sure
Which is right
is
Files uploaded after 30 days will be deleted
or
File 30 days without download will delete

Last edited:
I have a question: if i see in "View my referrals" that a user is signed under me is that mean that he bought premium and i didn't receive money, because i see that there are no benefits such as faster speed from signing?
Thanks in advance!
Today i already have 2 people signed under me and no money

Last edited:
I have a question: if i see in "View my referrals" that a user is signed under me is that mean that he bought premium and i didn't receive money, because i see that there are no benefits such as faster speed from signing?
Thanks in advance!
Today i already have 2 people signed under me and no money

If you dont see money than its mean that the person has just registered and not bought any premium ..

If you dont see money than its mean that the person has just registered and not bought any premium ..
So why do people registering if they are not receiving any benefits from it? And one more i had couple of sales from files that are not even mine. That is why i am thinking that maybe there is some bug in system.

So why do people registering if they are not receiving any benefits from it? And one more i had couple of sales from files that are not even mine. That is why i am thinking that maybe there is some bug in system.

I register plenty of filehost to do upload speedtest...

You're weird. They registered coz they want to affilate or they thought that they will get better speed. It's not possible that you have sales from not your files.

It is POSSIBLE to have sales not from your file.
The buyer initially clicks your link first... browses few other links and decided to buy premium.
Your cookie got it first..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back